Hello,

Just got a 9900 today newest OS version installed using Three UK. Anyway I am having trouble with "reconciling" email if I read or delete on the blackberry it shows up in gmail or thunderbird but if i do the opposite it doesn't on the blackberry. I have enabled Wireless reconciliation but still it doesn't work. Any ideas? By the way I am using Google Apps for Business email which means I have a custom domain name basically. But I couldn't sign up with "gmail" on the device so I had to do it with advanced settings. Worked fine on Android...

Any help would be great thanks.
    09-16-13 01:42 PM
    Well sending it back today. Going back to Android. Liked the feel of blackberry but seriously gmail doesn't work and I have to pay an extra 5 per month for their premium email service. What a joke.
    09-17-13 04:11 AM
    The problem is an unfortunate issue (non-repairable) with BIS based email on pre-bb10 phones.
    09-17-13 07:39 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Are you suggesting that with a BB10 device this would not be a problem? Maybe I will upgrade.

Thanks--
    09-20-13 06:50 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Are you suggesting that with a BB10 device this would not be a problem? Maybe I will upgrade.

Thanks--
    Correct, the OP's issue is absent from bb10 devices.
    09-21-13 07:57 AM
    OK thank you.
    09-21-13 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD