Hey!
    I am trying to access gmail using the web browser and wifi. The log in page loads up but after I enter my username and password it sort of just hangs there. Clicking sign in doesnt work, there is nothing happening no error message or anything just sort of hangs. Please help. I do this when I want to access other gmails or other friends/fam need to quickly check their emails etc. I have tried clearing the cookies, cache etc didn't help
    09-30-13 12:41 AM
    Welcome to the forums!

Give a battery pull a try next and make sure you have the BlackBerry dots beside the signal strength after it boots.
    09-30-13 05:46 AM
    Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Unfortunately this didn't work either i did the alt shift del as well as physically removing the battery neither helped...like i said after i hit sign in i dont see requesting and the blue bar on the bottom it just does nothing
    09-30-13 09:11 AM
    Try clearing the cache... also... it may be a code error... try hitting enter instead of navigating to the Sign in buttom and stuff like that. I remember some sites don't play well with the BBOS browser.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 01:43 PM
    Install the Opera browser alongside your normal browser. That gives you an option when a website plays up.

Does not surprise me that Google has borked things again. Part of a little game they play where they make it look like things work better in Chrome\Android when all that is really happening is bad testing.
    09-30-13 01:59 PM
    Thank you! I googled how to do this and now my gmail works! I have another question I can send/receive texts on the www.google.com/voice/m url for google voice but it doesnt make calls it says calling but nothing happens (sorry i have no clue when it comes to all this!) How can I fix this? Thank again for your help!
    Install the Opera browser alongside your normal browser. That gives you an option when a website plays up.

Does not surprise me that Google has borked things again. Part of a little game they play where they make it look like things work better in Chrome\Android when all that is really happening is bad testing.
    09-30-13 02:53 PM
    Yeah tried both of this and still nothing I took the advice from the person who suggested to download opera browser and now it works. Thank you for your help!
    Try clearing the cache... also... it may be a code error... try hitting enter instead of navigating to the Sign in buttom and stuff like that. I remember some sites don't play well with the BBOS browser.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 02:55 PM
    Thank you! I googled how to do this and now my gmail works!
    Excellent. Often "thinking sideways" gets a solution. Maybe Google will get back to fix the BB native browser, but I would not hold my breath. Having a choice available on a device is always good. Here on my PC I only have three browsers installed and often use all of them during a day...

Not sure about your other Google question as I don't tend to use many of the Advertising Monolith's products. Maybe try the forum search, or even make a new post. Must be other people using that feature somewhere.
    09-30-13 03:25 PM