hello cb community. i've had my bb for about a month now, everything was going well until about 2 weeks ago.

i have the 9650 with OS6. gmail setup was smooth and easy. however 2 weeks ago gmail on my bb started acting up. i can receive all emails w/ attachments from my 2 gmail accounts. on the bb i can mark emails as "opened" or delete, however when i click on ANY emails to read, bb will not open the email and phone freezes. bb freezes and the only thing i can do is to power bb off and back on. after i turn bb back on, i try clicking either of my 2 gmail account icons again, and gmail won't open. instead i get this message:

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_gmail(1324) is not responding; process terminated

I've tried googling this message to find out problem/solution, but so far I haven't found anything. freezing only happens when i try to open an email in gmail...SMS/MMS works properly. PLease help CB people!!!
    03-08-11 02:10 PM
    I am facing the same problem with my bold3 9780 Can anyone please give me solution to this problem???
    06-14-11 12:40 AM
    I think I have found the solution. Take the battery out and reinsert it. Then switch on your handset. This solved my problem - you may also try the same way.
    06-14-11 02:23 AM
    I have exactly the same issue with a boid 9930 - cant open emails and my browser just doesn't work. Ive tried swapping handsets in store, calling the provider, hardware reset, sim change, power on/off, battery out/in, checking all settings against my old bold and confirming with provider the all functions are available.
    completely stumped...any suggestions?
    08-20-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD