I've got my Blackberry Bold setup for gmail (IMAP). It seems to
    send and receive OK, but if I move them into labels or leave them in the inbox (more than a few hours, but less than a day), the emails disappear from the inbox on Blackberry. I can still view them when I log in to gmail on the
    computer. I've got the Blackberry set to retain emails for 30 days.
    I have tried everything. I really don't want to have to leave them in the inbox forever..

Anyone have an idea why this is happening?
    02-10-09 05:02 PM
    me too! just bought a bold 9000 yesterday. i get emails, but after reading them they disappear! cant find them -looked everywhere. and im not getting all my messages, only some random ones. im not liking this new toy of mine!
    also i have spamarrest & am with Rogers. can anyone help? is there a doctor in the house?!
    02-13-09 08:57 AM
    I'm not sure if this could be it, and maybe someone else can feedback and correct me, but could it possibly be a low device memory issue?

If it is, there are many threads around on how to remedy that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 10:39 AM
    no i think its a spamarrest thing. seems my other mailboxes are incoming fine. bloody lost another email. Should i get an IPhone instead?
    02-13-09 12:46 PM
    i cancelled my membership to SA. now im getting all my emails!

its been 6 days and im beggining to fall in love with my new shiny 9000 Bold 3G beauty.

my 10 year old was so excited he asked me if I got the BarackBerry.
    02-17-09 11:10 AM
    Hi there, I got the same problem, what is SA?
    01-08-10 09:10 AM
    Spam Arrest - software to block spam emails
    06-07-13 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD