Greetings!
    I am new to the board so take it easy on me. I just traded my iphone 3g for a bold 9700. I used to have a blackberry and while the iphone pulled me away for a bit, the messaging component of the iphone just left me missing the BB.

I am having an issue syncing my google apps calendar with my BB. I am using the gmail sync app (should I be using something else?) and while all of the events are making it to the phone some of the multi all-day events are appearing as one day (the first day of the series.)

For example - If I have an entry in Google Apps for a vacation that is all day for say 3 days, on the phone this appears once for just the first day.

Anyone experience this or better yet fix it?

Thanks.
    05-10-10 02:50 PM
    GoogleSync is the app you need for your Gmail Calendar events... not sure what to think of your vacation issue... except possibly to have it as an all day event that repeats for 3 days.
    05-10-10 03:04 PM
    Usul, this is an issue on the Google side - if you check the google message boards, people have been complaining about it there too. The only fix the Google folks have suggested is to make appointments each day, and not multi day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 05:51 PM
    Usul, this is an issue on the Google side - if you check the google message boards, people have been complaining about it there too. The only fix the Google folks have suggested is to make appointments each day, and not multi day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is too bad. I don't rely on the calendar all that much but it is an annoying quirk that is for sure.
    05-10-10 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD