I am not getting all my Gmail from gmail. I think it's every other one?? I have gmail set up IMAP and email os going to outlook fine. Any one know how to slove this?

Thanks,
    08-16-09 08:42 AM
    Try resending the service books

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 08:45 AM
    Just did.. thanks Says 20 mins.
    08-16-09 08:54 AM
    Well not much happening? Maybe i will email myself
    08-16-09 09:12 AM
    When I first got my blackberry I set my gmail up on it, and didn't receive all of my emails until a week later. It was annoying, I even emailed myself from a computer and didn't get it on my bb. But now I seem to get them all.
    08-16-09 09:16 AM
    BTW, emailing yourself from the same gmail account doesn't seem to trigger a new Message to arrive, eh?
    Gmail disregards emails sent from the same gmail address.

Perhaps there is a Filter in place that is causing this?

ifranks.blogspot.com
    08-16-09 09:17 AM
    BTW, emailing yourself from the same gmail account doesn't seem to trigger a new Message to arrive, eh?

ifranks.blogspot.com
    Some users got their gmail sent items appearing on the handset inbox so I'm sure something was put in place to stop that happening. That'll be why gmails sent from yourself to yourself probably don't trigger a new message.
    08-16-09 09:24 AM
    When i email myself it pops up in outlook. So i guess I will see if it starts pushing later today. I had IMAP set up on my iphone and it synced flawlessly. I could delete an email off the iphone and watch it vanish from my outlook.

Now with this now BOLD i have issues. Wonder if I should change the gmail setting to POP??
    08-16-09 09:39 AM
    Had similar problems with Gmail - ended up installing Gmail app from Google - works like a charm...
    08-16-09 09:46 AM
    New to berrys how do I get that app?
    08-16-09 09:50 AM
    When i email myself it pops up in outlook. So i guess I will see if it starts pushing later today. I had IMAP set up on my iphone and it synced flawlessly. I could delete an email off the iphone and watch it vanish from my outlook.

Now with this now BOLD i have issues. Wonder if I should change the gmail setting to POP??
    I've had my gmail
    set up as POP3 to back up my outlook address mail--ensures that I don't miss a beat for email.

08-16-09 10:55 AM
    New to berrys how do I get that app?
    Gmail on your mobile phone
    08-16-09 12:44 PM

ifranks.blogspot.com
    they trigger a new message for me, maybe im lucky
    08-16-09 12:46 PM
    Earlier this year with one of the BIS upgrades, it prevented emails from your gmail account to your gmail account from appearing on the blackberry. If you added (or re-added) your gmail account after this date (I think the date might have slightly varied from carrier to carrier), then you should see this behavior.

Your own emails show up in Outlook because of the way Gmail handles messages. It's unique. The BIS upgrade prevented this from happening, most likely because of the ton of support questions regarding people getting the emails they just sent to others (which could be taken care of with a filter, but people never search for answers). I know the question would appear several times a week just on Crackberry. (And by support questions, I mean those going to the carriers. I don't think CB even in all its glory could persuade RIM to make such a change.)

08-16-09 01:07 PM
    I have noticed if I have a label setup I will not get those emails. The only way for me to view all my emails is to use the Google Email application.
    08-16-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD