Well I bought my own bold this time since that one was under her name and she payed for it so really I didn't lose anything because I even had a backup on my laptop lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 08:46 AM
    And I can't reinstall the os because it doesn't even get recognized by my computer

06-25-09 08:47 AM
    The proper title of this post should have been: "Need advice. Girlfriend slammed Bold and it won't turn on. Where do I dump the body?"
    06-25-09 09:07 AM
    I would make her pay for it...that's just not right. If u did something wrong now and she went to that extreme...imagine how screwed u'd be after the divorce proceedings...heheh.

My ex tore up a story of mine that I was writing for publication claiming I was more interested in my typewriter (yes, that's how long ago this was), love is blind, so I put it aside as a bad hair day...the last day I lived in our house she tossed my laptop on the ground and smashed it...hindsight makes it all pretty funny.
    06-25-09 09:20 AM
    My ex tore up a story of mine that I was writing for publication claiming I was more interested in my typewriter (yes, that's how long ago this was), love is blind, so I put it aside as a bad hair day...the last day I lived in our house she tossed my laptop on the ground and smashed it...hindsight makes it all pretty funny.
    The question is not is your girl crazy, but is she a type of crazy you can live with?
    06-25-09 09:23 AM
    So what U do is this exactly.

U grab a machete from the shed, then U take ur GF hand n U chop it of, then U say, next time don't slam my BB.
    Lmao..... Little harsh maybe?

06-25-09 10:40 AM
    I keep duct take, rope and a shovel in my trunk just for these occassions.....
    06-25-09 10:42 AM
    break her neck!
    06-25-09 11:19 AM
    This is what happens when you play with your phone, more than your gf..

Haha this is true they don't like being second to your blackberry....

06-25-09 11:23 AM
    Haha this is true they don't like being second to your blackberry....

Very true..... She complains that I'm on the phone all the time or on the computer messing with my phone lol

06-25-09 11:37 AM
    When my girlfriend bought me call of duty 4, she didn't see or hear from me for like a month haha.

Have you tried plugging it into your PC via USB and reinstalling the O.S with the Loader app?
    Maybe that was her plan!

06-25-09 11:52 AM
    Nexy time, get her her own BB so she can leave you and yours alone. Worked for me! (But then I started getting annoyed at how much brick breaker she was playing and not paying me any attention!). So I guess you can't ever truely win can you?

06-25-09 03:14 PM
    sorry for your loss
    06-25-09 03:28 PM
    So sorry to hear that...

That's why i love men...
    06-25-09 03:36 PM
    Yeah I absolutely agree that what she did was wrong, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit curious as to what you did to set her off. lol
    06-25-09 04:13 PM
    Yeah I absolutely agree that what she did was wrong, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit curious as to what you did to set her off. lol
    This and I'm curious too.
    06-25-09 04:15 PM
    Since I worked for alltel I am so used to having my cell phone with me all the time! My ex at the time would complain that I was on my phone more than spending time with him. Which was true. He was a ******.

My boyfriend now has a storm and we're both on our phones a lot but it doesn't affect anything lol.

Some people just don't like being second- especially to a phone but my ruling is they are 2nd for a reason lol.

06-25-09 04:16 PM
    You are to calm for what happened if it was my gf I wold say see ya you have no right to do that

There's a million fish in the sea.

06-25-09 04:21 PM
    This and I'm curious too.
    Lol can't say sorry guys.... It just involved some stuff in my phone.

06-25-09 06:45 PM
    well my gf has a blackberry and she knows how precious it can be. i hope she doesn't consider it to be more precious than me.
    06-25-09 08:36 PM
    That's true. I'll admit I'm addicted to my pearl but my friends & family come first.

My exception was my last ex. Horrible relationship and my phone at the time kept me sane.

06-25-09 09:28 PM
    Sorry to hear your gf smashed your berry. Hope all is well.
    06-25-09 09:31 PM
    The question is not is your girl crazy, but is she a type of crazy you can live with?
    Very well said...I'll make sure my next GF is the latter.
    *starts crossing names out of little black book*
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 06-26-09 at 02:28 AM.
    06-26-09 02:18 AM
    dump the b!t(h no berry smashin in my house
    06-26-09 02:23 AM
    If she did it on purpose id look into another Girlfriend possibly no one does that to MY BLACKBERRY!! =)
    +1 sorry to hear about ur phone. sounds like its bricked now, but I'm no expert.

06-26-09 02:55 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD