06-03-09 02:09 AM
136 ... 456
tools
    If the HTC touch HD ever comes over to the US, I'm getting rid of my Bold for sure, unless the follow up to the Bold is very good. I've had two HTC phone and they both were pretty nice. But if the only reason you want to switch is for browsing, Skyfire is beta testing it's browser for BlackBerrys, so you might want to wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 07:57 PM
    I just changed from one. buggiest, most worthless piece of junk Ive ever owned. Even after I started Cooking my own ROMs, I still hated the phone. It simply never worked the way it should.
    06-02-09 08:19 PM
    I had a few-really cool in theory, complete crap in the real world. Buggy, locky, laggy, no battery. It would drain the battery down to nothing while it was plugged in if you wanted to actually use it-good luck. The Storm (as much as people dog it sometimes) is worlds beyond in terms of usability, and reliability.
    06-02-09 08:24 PM
    I was going to get an HTC Fuse. But then took my "smart" pills and opted for the Bold. Don't really see how you can go from Bold to Fuse. But hey, that's me. Web browsing stinks on all phones.
    To each his own, but the iPhone offers a very good web browsing experience. If RIM could develop a rendering engine that is as good as Apple's webkit, then the Blackberry would be the perfect device.

06-02-09 09:21 PM
    HTC Snap looks pretty impressive...
    06-02-09 09:36 PM
    Your Doomed Don't Do It
    06-02-09 09:44 PM
    I played with a coworkers' new Fuze last week...and it froze on me within the first few minutes of using it, which is what I've come to expect of HTC devices and especially those using Windows OS software.

Yesterday, he took the Fuze back to AT&T and got the Bold!! He claims it's the best phone he's ever had, and must have been dumb as a brick to have paid good money for a Fuze.
    06-02-09 09:55 PM
    Don't do it.
    06-02-09 09:57 PM
    what is all the fuss about the fuze? lol
    06-02-09 10:14 PM
    I had a Fuze and went back to the Bold, and here are a few reasons why

Took way to much tweaking to get it to work the way I wanted

While better than previous WM devices, web browsing is still ****. I find browsing with Bolt on my Bold much better and faster

Touch screen is really laggy and I found myself using the buttons and scroll wheel just to avoid using the touch. Had to pull out the stylus all the time

Touch keypad is very small, found I had to use the stylus or the pull out keyboard even for short messages
    yup...the BOLT on my 8900 is good as well...also bb browsers are just gonna get better...and its not like ur gettin a way better phone...just some slight changes...
    06-02-09 10:16 PM
    Has it been mentioned in this thread yet that skyfire is coming to Bold?

06-03-09 02:09 AM
136 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD