lol my question is why would you SELL something to your dad.... its your father she took care of you since you were smaller then a peanut.
    02-27-09 01:20 PM
    wow guys shoulda listened.

i bought the phone. loaded a custom rom and it and its just so crappy. i want my bold back

im loading back on the stock att rom and returning this piece of **** tomorrow.

im getting a new bold now

my dad said i cant have my bold back lol.

this phone is just too frustrating to use. too much to customize and tweak to get this thing to do what i want. and dam even with a custom rom this thing is laggy. im not impressed.

maybe im just too used to how fast loading and snappy the bold is
    My experience was the same as yours. I went from the iPhone to the Fuze. It was so slow, sometimes I couldn't tell if it was even registering the screen touches. I tried a different ROM but still didn't think the phone was intuitive at all. I wanted to return it in the first 24 hours which I did. TouchFlo was ok but once I got out back into WinMo land it was torture. Then I bought the Bold and all is good. I do kinda miss Skyfire but to me the phone was so slow that it wasn't worth it anyway.
    02-27-09 01:32 PM
    interesting.. not a big fan of the WMOS, but the fuze seems solid. GL with that
    02-27-09 01:36 PM
    its your father she took care of you since you were smaller then a peanut.
    You're sayin' his dad is a woman?
    02-27-09 01:38 PM
    I don't understand why people feel the need to make a new thread every time they decide to get rid of a Blackberry, then ask us to try and convince them otherwise.
    02-27-09 01:38 PM
    I don't understand why people feel the need to make a new thread every time they decide to get rid of a Blackberry, then ask us to try and convince them otherwise.
    Well that and the fact that we provided a million reasons why not to, then he did anyways, then realized it was a bad idea =P

Asking for input is kinda pointless if it's overwhelming in one direction and then you ignore it anyways.
    02-27-09 01:44 PM
    Well that and the fact that we provided a million reasons why not to, then he did anyways, then realized it was a bad idea =P

Asking for input is kinda pointless if it's overwhelming in one direction and then you ignore it anyways.
    It's bizarre. You're on a Blackberry forum about BLACKBERRY ADDICTION, asking Blackberry users if they disagree with you getting a different phone other than a Blackberry.

Get whatever phone you want, people! Don't ask the internet to make your decision.
    02-27-09 01:48 PM
    Not just that, but quite a few of the people here have heavy WM experience. They might know more than someone who hasn't owned a WM device...
    02-27-09 01:51 PM
    Not just that, but quite a few of the people here have heavy WM experience. They might know more than someone who hasn't owned a WM device...
    Indeed.

Bottom line: don't ask for advice if you're just gonna do whatever you want anyway!
    02-27-09 01:55 PM
    You're sayin' his dad is a woman?

LMAO! Let's hope that was a typo! haha
    02-27-09 01:56 PM
    I don't get that either. BBs aren't for everybody and if you don't want one, don't get one. I never know what they want me to say..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 02-27-09 at 04:31 PM.
    02-27-09 04:29 PM
    It's fine if people want our advice on what phone they think will suit their needs. But to post on here asking us to convince you to keep the Bold is another story. We shouldn't have to convince you to do anything. The choice is yours. If you like it, then keep it, if you don't, then move on.
    02-27-09 04:39 PM
    I currently have a Bold, an 8900, and a Fuze. BB OS isn't near as powerful as Windows Mobile but it is much more user friendly and in my opinion, BB's are more fun to use. In Windows Mobile's defence, it can be customized so many ways.

03-01-09 12:03 AM
    first your going to "sell" the bold to your father? that just sounds wrong but hey its all good.

second, your gonna go from RIM to HTC? That's like going from a owning a home to renting a basement apt.

since you have 2 upgrades left why don't you just go get another Bold? best buy got them for $249 upgrade I believe.
    lol - I was thinking the same thing.

HTC has made improvements but it is still so much lower than the likes of RIM & Apple..
    03-01-09 01:14 AM
    iphones are the lame cuz of lack of a real keyboard, stick with the bold its the best phone ive ever had
    LOL - lame because they lack real keyboards?

I type faster on my "fake" keyboard than the Bold's..

Don't be so biased.
    03-01-09 01:17 AM
    Don't do it... I had a fuze for 3 weeks... switched to the bold and I'm glad I did.
    03-01-09 02:59 AM
    Leaving your trusty Blackberry for a WinMo device?

*last post plays*
    03-01-09 03:33 AM
    Had to delete, can't risk another forum ban.
    Last edited by LittleRedDot; 03-01-09 at 07:55 AM.
    03-01-09 07:35 AM
    Yes Crackberry Nation. I am about to go to the ATT store and get the Fuze. My dad wants a bold and since we have 2 upgrades left I decided to sell him mine and go check out the fuze. I love my Bold and it has treated me well. I'm just too frustrated with the web browser. I saw someone using Skyfire on the HTC phone and it's amazing. Going to go check it out now.

Any reason to talk me out of doing this guys?

Also any way to get my contact list onto the fuze without having to transfer each number onto the sim one by one?

I have the .ipd file of my contact list, not sure if it can be transferred onto a windows mobile phone though :/
    Nope, no reason to talk you out of this plan. Go with the device you prefer. Enjoy your Fuze.

03-01-09 07:37 AM
    No matter how funny.
    Last edited by LittleRedDot; 03-01-09 at 07:55 AM.
    03-01-09 07:39 AM
    So yeah, can't risk it, sorry.
    Last edited by LittleRedDot; 03-01-09 at 07:56 AM.
    03-01-09 07:39 AM
    Ha ha ha. Wow Dot.

03-01-09 07:41 AM
    my dad said he will give me 250 for my bold with my otterbox and everything. how is that wrong?

why such the hate for HTC. From all the reviews and everything it doesn't seem so bad.
    Simply curious. Did you or your Dad pay for the phone originally? Is he buying BACK "the phone, Otterbox and everything" that he paid for and furnished for you, or did you buy it and now you're selling it TO him?
    03-01-09 09:09 AM
    well im obviously going to have 30 days to return the phone so if i find the signal is horrible i plan on returning the phone and just getting another bold :/

i just dont like surfing the web on my bold
    Download the Bolt Browser.... Its the best mobile browser that I have ever used.... Its faster and uses less battery.. Its also a fulll web browser!!!
    Check it it out... Hope you like

03-01-09 09:53 AM
    I had the HTC Fuze for one day and quickly returned it for my Bold. The Fuze has some cool apps but I hated the browser. It was very slow and unresponsive. Also the screen is SUPER small. Good Luck, sorry to see you leave the BlackBerry family.
    03-01-09 11:50 AM
136 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD