Hi everyone! I'm new to the crackberry world. I'm alrdy addicted to my new Bold and everything's great, but I'm trying to figure out something with my email. I've searched online and on the forum and haven't found an answer (unless I'm not searching for the right thing). All my emails AFTER setting up my gmail account shows up on my berry, but I'm trying to figure out how to see my previous emails as well as all my other folders? Am I even able to emails?

TIA!
    08-19-09 06:04 AM
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the crackberry world. I'm alrdy addicted to my new Bold and everything's great, but I'm trying to figure out something with my email. I've searched online and on the forum and haven't found an answer (unless I'm not searching for the right thing). All my emails AFTER setting up my gmail account shows up on my berry, but I'm trying to figure out how to see my previous emails as well as all my other folders? Am I even able to emails?

TIA!
    You're not going to be able to get on your Bold any email that arrived in your Gmail inbox (or any email account inbox) before you set up those email accounts on your Bold, even if the email is still on the server. It operates on push notification, not pull.
    08-19-09 06:40 AM
    Ahhh ok that makes sense. So even no option of seeing other folders then either eh? So now I have another question. While I was googling this yesterday, i came upon "reconciliation". Well I seem to have done something in the options and now I'm not able to send nor receive emails!! What did I do and how can i fix that?!
    08-20-09 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD