Hi, In my BB Bold unlocking saga I would like to know how do I get the IMEI for my phone, I was watching a You Tube video but it was not very clear what should I use #06# and where do I have to look for.

Regards
    06-07-09 02:40 PM
    *#06# and the IMEI comes up on the screen
    06-07-09 02:41 PM
    type in *#06#
    it is also in options>status

or

on the sticker under the battery

or

in the help menu

alt+shift+h
    Make sure dial from home screen is turned on, or go to the phone application.
    06-07-09 03:11 PM
    Great, I found it or the IMEI found me, now I will look at an unlocker service or some software unlocking to finish my saga.

* I have BB_UNLOCKER installed, anyone have ever used this ?
    06-07-09 03:38 PM
    Great, I found it or the IMEI found me, now I will look at an unlocker service or some software unlocking to finish my saga.

Pretty sure that's illegal just like the MFI software. It's pirated software from RIM. No one will help you with the process.
    06-07-09 03:45 PM
    dont use software as you could brick your phone. i use a guy in England called kane7647 from ebay.co.uk - he unlocks phones in an hour and costs about $5 to $10 per phone. look him up. at these prices silly not to !!!

06-08-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD