Hey everyone,

Last night for some reason my best friend thought it would be a funny idea to delete all of my songs on my 2GB media card. When I got home, I inserted in my media card to my mac and opened up the folder. I try to drag all of my music in there and hmm, what does it say? no more space? That's weird, I only have 500MB of music on my computer.

I delete all of my files inside the folder, insert my memory card to my BlackBerry and take out it again. Same thing, it only says I have 12mb available.

I'm about to go on a two week trip and I really need my music, does anyone have a clue of what's going on?!
    07-27-09 11:29 AM
    Hey everyone,

Last night for some reason my best friend thought it would be a funny idea to delete all of my songs on my 2GB media card. When I got home, I inserted in my media card to my mac and opened up the folder. I try to drag all of my music in there and hmm, what does it say? no more space? That's weird, I only have 500MB of music on my computer.

I delete all of my files inside the folder, insert my memory card to my BlackBerry and take out it again. Same thing, it only says I have 12mb available.

I'm about to go on a two week trip and I really need my music, does anyone have a clue of what's going on?!
    I guess you can try formating the media card from your mac or blackberry.
    07-27-09 11:34 AM
    Not really sure, but I would try to format the card and see what happens then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 11:35 AM
    I think your best friend owes you a new media card.
    07-27-09 12:58 PM
    Make sure your best friend didn't actually didn't delete the music but instead hid it.

Have the folders "show hidden" and make sure.

Even on your phone. Media>hit menu>explore>go to the folder "show hidden"
    07-27-09 01:00 PM
    This is really starting to **** me off. Everything has been deleted, I checked to see if any files were hidden, they weren't. Is there anything I can do? Here's a picture:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7551/picture3kil.png
    07-27-09 08:02 PM
    Did you try formatting the card?
    07-27-09 08:09 PM
    Something is stored on that card from the looks of your screenshot.

It might be corrupted.
    07-27-09 08:22 PM
    OMG just format the card! Once complete go to options>memory and check the free space!
    07-27-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD