First off...very cool feature. Crackberry now finds similiar threads regarding my title. But I already searched and just wanted to get more then the few things i can do. My wife has a Bold that only gets about 12 hours of battery. The phone is running .681 and has minimal applications running in the background. I know if I turn off the 3g it will save battery and I already lowered the screen brightness to 20. The other night I switched my 9700 battery with hers and the next morning wanted to see if it was her battery. My 9700 on her battery was fine and hers 9000 with my battery was the same. Is there anything else I can do to get some more battery life out of this. I dont see why it cant last a whole day if not a bit more under normal usage.
    05-21-10 10:42 AM
    This is very odd actually, since I'm usually able to get a few days' use out of my Bold 9000 battery without charging.

Do you turn the phone off at night? I turn mine off every night, though I don't know if that would be a difference-maker for battery life, but it might help.

** note that I don't run on 5.0 though, but another thread here says .681 is good with battery life.
    05-21-10 11:56 AM
    Every night the phone is put in a bb cradle. Mostly because its less then 10% battery life.
    05-21-10 12:02 PM
    What applications are generally running? Any chance that one of them has options that could potentially affect battery life? e.g. twitter for blackberry defaults to poll automatically every 5 minutes - setting it to longer intervals (or manual) would make for longer battery life.
    05-21-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD