Hey guys, I'm new to blackberry's as this will be my first smartphone. I just got out of school and will need the phone for work. I'm on verizon and just wanted to know if theres any chance that the unlevel trackpad will be fixed anytime soon, or if it will be at all. I dont want to order one and have to deal with the pad if its gonna be fixed soon. Thanks.
    07-05-10 07:32 PM
    Just get the bold now. It's a great phone with excellent features. Yhe tilted trackpad is almost a non issue and I wouldn't even know it was tilted if it weren't for crackberry. It's barley tilted and dosent affect the performance of usability of the phone at all. It's a great phone, enjoy it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 08:03 PM
    Just get the bold now. It's a great phone with excellent features. Yhe tilted trackpad is almost a non issue and I wouldn't even know it was tilted if it weren't for crackberry. It's barley tilted and dosent affect the performance of usability of the phone at all. It's a great phone, enjoy it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree. Get the Bold 9650. The trackpad has no affect on the overall performance.
    07-06-10 12:17 AM
    Not all of them are tilted. Can you get yours from a store and make them keep opening boxes until you find a level one? Thanks.

sj
    07-06-10 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD