omg so i'm about to get a bold -- it should be here any day...

this is what i need to know:

a) does the camera take pictures that i can save on my memory card? or do i need to buy a memory card specially for the bold?

b) im so excited, can you customize wallpapers? do they have a tupac theme yet?

c) if i drop it in water, how long does it have to dry, before i can use it again?

d) do privacy shields for the bold come custom cut, or do i need to cut them out myself? is there a bold template i can use?

e) if i dont have a data plan, is there some way i can use the data anyway? can i use bbm as text messages?
    10-22-08 07:14 PM
    A) You need a micro SD memory card for your Bold. If that is what you have, then you are good to go.

B) Yes, you can customize wallpapers. I am sure you can find a Tupac theme somewhere, if not you can always request for someone here to make one.

C) If you drop it in water you want to put it into a bag of rice for about 24 hours before turning the device back on. I would suggest you do everything possible to keep it away from water, though. It will void your warranty.

D)I am not sure if they have privacy screens out for the Bold just yet, but give it some time and I am sure they will have precut ones, if they don't already.

E) No, you can't use BBM as a text message. You can however use wifi, but that retricts what you can use. Do a search for a complete wifi guides on the boards.
    10-22-08 07:18 PM
    a) you need a micro sd card
    b)yes, don't know
    c) don't drop in water
    d)don't know
    e)nope
    10-22-08 07:19 PM
    hi

a) sure when you take a picture with the camera it will save in your memory card as long as you have a microsd card

b) just like an bb you can have a customized wallpaper don't know about tupac

c) Havent dropped it in water (dont plan to)

d) no idea

e) no you cannot use bbm as texts (get a data plan)
    10-22-08 07:20 PM
    LMAOOOO you guys kill me. thanks for the serious responses.
    10-22-08 08:23 PM
    Wow people are really willing to be helpful here.. LMAO,
    10-22-08 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD