PocketMac has been giving me tons of problems, and I've tried everything from uninstalling to deleting preferences and Application Support. Sure it's free, but ever since I've tried it, it's been HORRIBLE.

Missing Sync, on the other hand, seems fabulous. More features, better design, and rock solid stability so far. It even synced my Address Book's contact images without degrading them... no grainy/fuzzy headshots that are hard to make out. (a MUST for Bold users with our awesome screen!) Even with a freshly restored Address Book and empty BlackBerry, PocketMac just couldn't cut it.

So yeah, Missing Sync only for me from now on!! Wish I'd switched sooner.
    10-12-08 03:19 PM
    New Blackberry BOLD and Crackberry user here. I spent one day trying to sync contacts from my Macbook Pro and nothing (including PocketMac) seemed to work properly. Missing Sync is pricey (IMO for a sync app), but it did a great job sync'ing contacts from Address Book and calendar entries from iCal.
    10-12-08 03:39 PM
    i just dual boot into XP.
    10-12-08 09:59 PM
    HELP! I switched to Missing Sync which worked great for months, then just stopped syncing my iCal. I fixed the problem, and now it's back. It either doubles the entries or doesn't sync them at all from BB to computer. Anyone? I really, really, really don't want to switch to iphone.
    10-14-08 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD