Had a Rogers rep call me today about my new curve. While he was asking if I had any questions, I asked about the Bold as my husband is waiting for it.

He said it was scheduled for this week but they are now saying last week of August to early September!
    Thinking I should just suck it up, get hubby a curve and pay for docs to go upgrade so he can edit excel.

Here's hoping the Bold is out before Christmas.
    08-07-08 08:53 PM
    Hmm. It amazes me how every rep for every single carrier has a different story..

Thanks for the info, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 08:56 PM
    Hmm. It amazes me how every rep for every single carrier has a different story..

Thanks for the info, though.

Ha! I was gonna say the same thing darn it!...
    08-07-08 08:58 PM
    Ha! I was gonna say the same thing darn it!...
    Lol. You and me, buddy.

08-07-08 09:01 PM
    Here I come Apple

08-07-08 10:04 PM
    Here I come Apple

Not me... I will patiently wait for the BOLD.
    08-07-08 10:06 PM
    Definately no one seems to have an exact answer! Figured at least I can update on a further delay instead of a suspected arrival

Maybe the Bold doesn't even exist? It's all a big government conspiracy LOL.
    08-07-08 10:19 PM
    This is just crazy man. I'm impatient and I've wanted a Bold for a while now. I guess I will end up with one eventually seeing how I go through phones every three months. Lemme see, Apple in August, BB again in November. Hopefully it'll be out by then.

08-07-08 10:23 PM

Garz - I'm with you. I won't say patiently, but, I'll wait......d*mn*t
    08-07-08 10:26 PM
    Patience is a virtue that I don't have with new gadgets. I would have gone with the new iPhone had I not heard of the Bold. Since then, I've sold my old EDGE iPhone and have been anxiously waiting for the Bold on AT&T.
    08-07-08 10:27 PM
    I was expecting it to hit rogers this friday. I was going to go on a saturday morning and get it FIRST thing. This is insane, I've been trying to be patient with my crappy HTCP3300 for the past 1 month expecting the Bold to hit the market soon. I'm going to be left with no phone and my entire work is based on a friggin phone. I think I might get impatient and get a iphone. I need words on encouragement to be positive that the Bold will come out one day.
    08-07-08 10:50 PM
    i bought a 32gb ipod touch to fill the gap.

i sold my curve 2 months ago and using my back up 7290.

had a bold for 2 days but the email didnt work so i got my $ back from the guy that sold it to me from CL.

having the touch i can safely say that the iphone is not for me.
    08-07-08 10:54 PM
    I hate the iphone 1st gen and i would so not get another iphone. Its just a nifty ipod that you can talk on. The only cool thing is the web. But I am willing to give up the full web for the media net. Bring on the bold at&T pleaseeeeeee get me out of this Apple ****!!!
    08-07-08 11:27 PM
    I was expecting it to hit rogers this friday. I was going to go on a saturday morning and get it FIRST thing. This is insane, I've been trying to be patient with my crappy HTCP3300 for the past 1 month expecting the Bold to hit the market soon. I'm going to be left with no phone and my entire work is based on a friggin phone. I think I might get impatient and get a iphone. I need words on encouragement to be positive that the Bold will come out one day.

Hang in there. Lol. We're all waiting.....and waiting
    08-07-08 11:33 PM
    I will wait with you. We'll be Bold buddies.
    08-07-08 11:40 PM
    I hate the iphone 1st gen and i would so not get another iphone. Its just a nifty ipod that you can talk on. The only cool thing is the web. But I am willing to give up the full web for the media net. Bring on the bold at&T pleaseeeeeee get me out of this Apple ****!!!
    We are on the exact same boat!
    08-07-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD