The only thing that I've changed is the Facebook app, and undiverted all calls except when unreachable, which I changed for a wedding.

Now when I'm making a call, I have a funny symbal appear just the the left of the volume.

Its a rectangle, with 5 diaganal pluses from the top left corner to the bottom right. Any ideas what this is?

I'm using the regular theme.

Ps. Don't know if its because my phone has been playing up with the facebook app recently or not, but has only recently appeared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 10:57 PM
    Nope, it is a symbol directing audio boost for either treble or bass. Pressing "L" during the call will cycle this to the quality of your choice.

06-07-09 12:03 AM
    Nice, I didn't know you can change the audio quality, is there anything else you can change or do while in a active call, other than internet and msgs.
    06-07-09 12:44 AM
    Nope, it is a symbol directing audio boost for either treble or bass. Pressing "L" during the call will cycle this to the quality of your choice.

Didn't know you could change this by hitting L! Learn something new here everyday

06-07-09 01:12 AM
    Thank you! I didn't even realise that existed!

06-07-09 05:47 AM
    Great finding!I'm using it right now

06-07-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD