2 nights in a row now I have been texting repeatedly like one right after the other for a good half n hour and all of a sudden my phone freezes and none of the buttons do anything and I have to do the three finger restart to get it to work again. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    Julie
    06-04-09 08:25 PM
    Are you getting the hourglass??? If so could be a memory issue.
    06-04-09 10:46 PM
    No I'm not even blessed with the hour glass, just a complete lock up and screen/button freeze always when I'm typing too. It's a refurb I just got a few days ago but this is my third one so I'm hesitant to send back another over just this so was hoping someone had a similiar experience.
    06-04-09 11:57 PM
    What is your memory at normally? What else do you usually have running in the background?

Chris
    06-05-09 12:06 AM
    I would send it back because to me thats a big problem. If you not low on memory then its a lemon. You have a Bold so I'm pretty sure your memory is good.
    06-05-09 12:09 AM
    You have a Bold so I'm pretty sure your memory is good.
    The stock OS BLOWS for memory. People have posted having 10-12Mb of free memory after turning it on for the first time. Just because it's a Bold doesn't mean anything.

Chris
    06-05-09 12:14 AM
    The stock OS BLOWS for memory. People have posted having 10-12Mb of free memory after turning it on for the first time. Just because it's a Bold doesn't mean anything.

Chris
    WOW I was under the impression that the Bold had a good amount of memory, guess not.
    06-07-09 04:03 AM
    WOW I was under the impression that the Bold had a good amount of memory, guess not.
    Oh it does, I love my Bold, but the stock OS is atrocious.

Chris
    06-07-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD