while browsing the premiere site this morning, i noticed that they were giving bold refurbs for free! dont know if this had been posted yet or not, but if you've got a premiere acct, or know somone who does, it may be worth checking on to see when the stock comes back at this price!
    05-28-09 09:33 AM
    it's been a while but never in stock...
    05-28-09 09:37 AM
    it's been a while but never in stock...
    Not true. I got one of the last ones last week. That's how i got my first blackberry

Later that day I went on and they said sold out. I lucked out
    05-28-09 11:31 AM
    That's weird. I checked my premier website every day last few weeks and never saw it. But it did show up on ATT wireless website.
    05-28-09 12:00 PM
    Pardon my ignorance but what site is this?
    05-28-09 12:04 PM
    If you work at a company that has a discount with AT&T, you can use your discount off your monthly bill, plus have access to a website for your corporate discount. I would get AT&T, but their plans cost too much for the features.
    05-28-09 12:10 PM
    Premier AT&T website. When your company/school has contract with AT&T, you can shop on this website and register for discount...I got 20% off my monthly bill, pretty sweet.
    05-28-09 12:14 PM
    If you work at a company that has a discount with AT&T, you can use your discount off your monthly bill, plus have access to a website for your corporate discount. I would get AT&T, but their plans cost too much for the features.
    Thanks for the info.. I get a good discount though my employer with Verizon. I don't think I'd switch to AT&T. That was one of the factors that took the iPhone off the pros-cons list..
    05-28-09 12:15 PM
    Premier AT&T website. When your company/school has contract with AT&T, you can shop on this website and register for discount...I got 20% off my monthly bill, pretty sweet.
    Thanks also.
    05-28-09 12:16 PM
    The warranty on refurbs is usually 90 days...make sure you can order the phone replacement insurance; on some of the free refurbs this isn't possible-so you'd be freebolding after 90 days.
    05-28-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD