Hi all,
    I recently noticed a thing while forwarding text messages. The problem is that when I forward a text, say from "A" to be "B" the text message that I send reads "A wrote: " and the body of the text.

Is there a way to stop this as it is very annoying.

Eg: Tom sent a text saying " Hii!! ". On pressing forward, selecting recipient Mary, the body the message says "Tom wrote: Hii! "

Please Help needed.
    02-12-11 11:35 AM
    There is no way of stopping this, as that's the whole point of forwarding.

If you want to change what the body of the text says, then just edit it before you forward it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 12:08 PM
    There is no way of stopping this, as that's the whole point of forwarding.

If you want to change what the body of the text says, then just edit it before you forward it.

Funny but I have never experienced this. (and I use more of Txt msgs than BBM). I am on .294. Tried to replicate it for Virajvyas, but couldn't. It forwards perfectly without inserting "A/B wrote"..

02-12-11 04:40 PM
    I don't know but I think I am facing this problem since I upgraded to OS .448.. Maybe its a bug. For now all I can do is select the message manually and forward it which is a tad lenghty but only logical solution.

02-12-11 11:35 PM
    It looks like it may be a OS thing where some do it and others do not.
    02-13-11 07:17 AM
    I don't get the "...wrote:" in my forwarded messages. But I want that. How do I get that?
    08-09-11 11:51 AM
    By typing it in
    08-09-11 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD