06-14-09 09:33 PM
31 12
tools
    Ok i know what i did wrong.... i forward email with the words in it and then edited them out and resent it again... but it sent the words again in the second email lower down.

I then resent an email editing the words out first and your correct it is not a permanent trademark.

So for a FREE app for me anyways .... ... i got it for free cause i never paid for it myself someone else did...
    06-13-09 06:12 PM
    Doesn't that program have a trademark of the app that can't be removed?
    I'm talking about some small logo or something like that.
    It has a signature you can remove.
    06-13-09 08:06 PM
    I agree that this should be a feature of the phone - but knicksfan, you have been wanting this for months and won't pay the 2.99? I spent that on a latte today....!

I think it's a good program - one of the few apps I regularly use and like. Even though yes, I wish it was a standard feature. I also think we should be able to change LED colours depending on the type of incoming message..... I bought BerryBuzz for that.
    I did buy it, and I like it a lot. $2.99 isn't a big deal but I was both curious and wanted to know if I would have to re-buy it if I change phones
    06-14-09 12:37 AM
    I know i can do that, and I have, but it really isnt the same and isnt very efficient. If I can, i usually will not respond to emails that I need to forward and edit until I can get to a computer
    Yeah, admittedly, the work-around I mentioned is both (a) obvious and (b) annoying. Didn't mean to suggest that you personally weren't on to it already.
    06-14-09 02:22 PM
    Doesn't that program have a trademark of the app that can't be removed?
    I'm talking about some small logo or something like that.
    Please explain? You're suggesting, that if I use the email "forward with edit" 3rd-party application, that it will insert a logo into my outgoing email?

Maybe I misunderstand. Sorry, plz enlighten me ...
    06-14-09 02:25 PM
    I don't think there's a sig on the paid app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 09:33 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD