Hello, I am sure it has been asked and answered before on here. I tried about 5 minutes of searching and couldn't find it though. Only threads were about the method I already tried.

I want to wipe my phone to the same state as when I purchased it.

Uninstall all apps. Change all settings back to default, etc, etc. Not a trace that I ever owned it.

I used the "wipe" option already (the one where you have to type blackberry). This did not do that I wanted. It basically cleared out a lot of stuff but ALL of the apps are still there. The first thing that popped up when it turned on was app permissons wanting to access things. This is not a full wipe.

Could someone please advise how to clear it ALL.

Thanks!!
    10-16-12 11:25 PM
    When you connecting your BB to PC or Mac, I remember there's button in BB Desk Management Software for restoring to its original status, maybe you can have it a try.
    Or another easy way could be that you input the wrong password at screen-lock purposely for 10tiems, then your BB should just automatically wipe all information which are currently stored.
    10-17-12 12:22 AM
    Of course, at top home screen, option button --> option --> roll down --> reset settings. GOOD Luck!!
    10-17-12 12:41 AM
    sorry I really neglected to say this important part. looking to do it without DM
    10-17-12 12:48 AM
    Factory Reset using BBSAK or BBHybrid Tool
    10-17-12 12:51 AM
    Factory Reset using BBSAK or BBHybrid Tool
    Will these tools work without Desktop Manager loaded on the Machine? I have used both, but always assumed they may have just been calling loader.exe or some other BlackBerry utility to do the work.
    10-17-12 07:16 AM
    hi ashish
    07-20-13 08:39 AM