i forgott my password for blackberry 9000.whats happen next
    07-21-09 05:08 AM
    i wery need help.please
    07-21-09 05:08 AM
    You get 10 tries to unlock it or else all the information on the phone will be erased.

Hopefully you backed up the information on your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 05:47 AM
    How can you forgot your password? U don't type this one everydays?
    Sound like " I found" a BlackBerry Bold!!

07-21-09 08:13 AM
    You Forgot your password??? Don't you use this password like every hour or so??? if you forget one of the most used passwords, I would hate to think how many times you needed to get your debit card changed LOL
    07-21-09 08:28 AM
    Return that Bold to it's owner!
    07-21-09 08:32 AM
    How can you forgot your password? U don't type this one everydays?
    Sound like " I found" a BlackBerry Bold!!

+1.........
    07-21-09 08:32 AM
    i wery need help.please
    07-21-09 08:42 AM
    Return that Bold to it's owner!
    I agree. Why don't you give the Bold back to the person you took it from...

07-21-09 08:48 AM
    Atleast he didn't come flat out and say he found the phone. I hate peple who find phones on the ground, relize there's a password on it, and assume we're gonna help them out. Do some looking around damnit. This is a forum for people who LOVE their phone. Why would we help you take away someones love. HOME WRECKER!!!

That's my rant,
    Thank yah very much

P.s. - can't BB's be traced by GPS? If so I feel bad for peiple who steal em
    07-21-09 09:17 AM
    I agree, nobody forgets their password unless you fell like humpty dumpty and bashed your head off the wall. You stole that handset dude. The BOLD is like someones best friend. Do the right thing like everybody else says and return it.

THIEF!!!!!
    07-21-09 09:39 AM
    I don't think this guy will be coming around no more.............

07-21-09 09:49 AM
    I just found this thread searching for forgot password. My partner has an old pearl with a password (currently has a bold) and wants to give it to someone. He did forget the pw. Any solutions?
    07-21-09 04:26 PM
    sure you did buddy. now give it back to its owner and you won't have a problem with it.
    07-21-09 04:32 PM
    I just found this thread searching for forgot password. My partner has an old pearl with a password (currently has a bold) and wants to give it to someone. He did forget the pw. Any solutions?
    Yes, enter the wrong PW 10 times and wipe clean. Then give the phone away.
    07-21-09 04:35 PM
    Tell 'your partner' to take it back to the owner. No one forgets the password they put in 'their' phone.
    07-21-09 04:37 PM
    I have forgotten passwords before, but if there was an easy way to recover your password direcly then it would be a pretty useless password.

07-21-09 04:54 PM
    I doubt this person is a theif or found the phone, because if I find or setal a bb, I'm just going to enter the incorrect pw 10 times and have me a clean phone. Why would I care about what info was on it. Seems more like "I wanna break into someones phone". Maybe a jealous bf or gf.
    07-21-09 04:58 PM
    You guys are f-ing horrible seriously...why in **** would you go and accuse someone of stealing a phone! honnestly...

way to welcome someone into the CB community...

Why do people automatically think that he stole it? is he a known thief?

maybe you should think that he may have miss spelled his password in the first place and obviously cant remember it

perhaps there is a language barrier and cant explain properly?

but noooooo the **** with all these possible answers...HE STOLE IT!
    07-21-09 05:10 PM
    You guys are f-ing horrible seriously...why in **** would you go and accuse someone of stealing a phone! honnestly...

maybe you should think that he may have miss spelled his password in the first place and obviously cant remember it

probably because what laollis said is very very true......how in the h-e-double hockey sticks do you forget a password you use everyday, you using it everyday assuming it is YOUR phone.........duhhhh

does one just wake up one morning and say whoops lost my pw.....maybe message boards can help. or is it maybe the fact that he hasn't come back to explain why or how he lost it and looks guilty?
    07-21-09 05:25 PM

Sorry, but when you're setting a password, it always ask you to type it twice before its enable. Unless he did it twice the error which is doubtful

07-21-09 05:37 PM

What a ****** bag you are...its quite plainly obvious hes either stole it, found it or trying to break into it as you gotta be one serious dumb *** to forget a password that you would enter into the device everytime you wanted to use it.

Seriously think about what your posting then ask yourself does this make me look like a total *****.,..if the answer is yes then i suggest you not bother posting and therefore saving yourself the embarrassment of looking like a total idiot.
    07-21-09 05:41 PM
    I forgot my bb pw because I left for a trip when I didn't take my bb. Fortunately I back up often.

07-21-09 05:42 PM
    What a ****** bag you are...its quite plainly obvious hes either stole it, found it or trying to break into it as you gotta be one serious dumb *** to forget a password that you would enter into the device everytime you wanted to use it.

Seriously think about what your posting then ask yourself does this make me look like a total *****.,..if the answer is yes then i suggest you not bother posting and therefore saving yourself the embarrassment of looking like a total idiot.
    You sir are a *********, I work in the IT field where I service computers daily, I must remember 30+ passwords I enter daily and I DO FORGET MY PASSWORD SOMETIMES AND deal with 200+ blackberry users that being, Directors, and CEO's or whatever, who DO sometimes forget their passwords that they ENTER DAILY so before you go off treating people like idiots take a look in the mirror and think:

1- Man i'm an ugly *******

2- maybe this guy isnt just a regular joe shmoe (like you) using a blackberry bold

Go ahead and judge a book by it's cover youre the one that looks like an *****.
    barbas79 likes this.
    07-21-09 06:09 PM

Ok, ok. Let's think about this.

It sucks to pass judgment like this, but in this case it's the best option to assume the phone was stolen or found. Why? Well because let's just say it was stolen or found, not helping to give him any info can possibly protect the person who's phone it originally was.

If it is the OP's phone and they seriously forgot the password, they can take their @ss over to the carrier store (where his/her ownership will be validated) and have them take care of it easily.

So what's the problem? Yes it sucks to automatically come down on this person and assume their a thief or phone hack, but if they aren't then they can get this solved with other measures than logging onto a forum to ask questions.

Crackberry is a very informative place where I get tons of great info from people who know their ish...but it's not the end all be all of blackberry info, especially not something as basic as this.
    07-21-09 06:25 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD