I have a Bold with v4.6.0.167

I just added a 16GB microSDHC card and it works great, I already have 9GB of videos on it...but...

Even though I have all the the videos in separate folders on the SD card and I can see the folders in the BB when I have it hooked up to the PC (in both desktop manager & file explorer view), when I go to the videos using the BB itself, there are no folders, all the videos are lumped together in one giant list (I think this applies to MP3s too).

Is there any way to get videos to display in their folders? This is a bit frustrating.
    06-05-09 10:54 PM
    Hi. Try bbfilescout. It's free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 02:15 AM
    I have a Bold with v4.6.0.167

I just added a 16GB microSDHC card and it works great, I already have 9GB of videos on it...but...

Even though I have all the the videos in separate folders on the SD card and I can see the folders in the BB when I have it hooked up to the PC (in both desktop manager & file explorer view), when I go to the videos using the BB itself, there are no folders, all the videos are lumped together in one giant list (I think this applies to MP3s too).

Is there any way to get videos to display in their folders? This is a bit frustrating.
    Actually for MP3s, you need to get the ID3v2 tags correct. All MP3s that belong to the same album should have its album metadata tags set to the same value. Then you can browse based on Albums.

Now I wonder if it is possible to tag videos the way MP3s are tagged and have them organized based on tags in the media player.
    06-06-09 03:09 AM
    Hi. Try bbfilescout. It's free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What does bbfilesscout do? Is that an app? Where is the best place to get it?

Thanks, I am a novice with BB 9000 stuff so excuse me if I am being clueless.
    06-06-09 09:50 AM
    Vamp, bbfilescout is an explorer type application for the BB which allows you to easily navigate the storage devices on your BB.

From your phone go to m.crackberry.com and look for a link for OTA apps which will have many free applications available for download. Look for BBFilescout and and install
    06-06-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD