Should be anticipate the Onyx to support flash in it's web browser? Or it's too soon to tell? I really hope so...
    06-10-09 12:10 AM
    doubt it, it will probably be upgraded browser, but dont hold your breath on flash
    06-10-09 10:00 AM
    Flash support? Not at the moment and not with this device. This device will have an upgraded browser at launch and will have the new version of BlackBerry Messenger! Which is very nice BTW. Still the same good trusty BBM, but better and with visual improvements. In regards to flash, Skyfire will bring flash support when its released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 11:46 AM
    Flash support? Not at the moment and not with this device. This device will have an upgraded browser at launch and will have the new version of BlackBerry Messenger! Which is very nice BTW. Still the same good trusty BBM, but better and with visual improvements. In regards to flash, Skyfire will bring flash support when its released.

whats the time frame for the launch, early fall?
    06-10-09 01:18 PM
    ASAP. There is a real push/want to get this device out soon. Fall is realistic, may be sooner, may be later. But soon is what is wanted.

06-10-09 01:32 PM
    ASAP. There is a real push/want to get this device out soon. Fall is realistic, may be sooner, may be later. But soon is what is wanted.

That is great news! I know you have said that AT&T is getting this, but do you know if it will be offered when the devie launches. It took months for ATT to get the 8900 after it was released. Hopefully big blue is one of the first to release it. Thanks for all of your great info. on the Onyx, Crucial!!
    06-10-09 01:54 PM
    That's what I was thinking. Ah well, I'm sure I'll love this phone nonetheless (once it comes out that is!). I'm hoping release will be in the fall...
    06-10-09 04:58 PM
    FALL lol
    really want flash though
    06-10-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD