Sometime I need to access sites that requires flash player, just wondering is there a flash player for bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 02:14 AM
    Short Answer: No!

Long Answer: Use the search tool, it has been asked around many times. And you should be able to get some info on Skyfire which supports Flash and I believe works with the Bold
    06-24-09 02:17 AM
    Skyfire is coming, but it's not out for BB yet.
    06-24-09 02:26 AM
    I got word from Adobe the other day they are working on Adobe Flash 10 for mobile phones. I dont remember but I think BlackBerry is on the list.
    06-24-09 03:20 AM
    I am pretty sure that bb would be on their support list cuz otherwise they're missing out on a big market.

Well at least that's what I think and at the same time hoping to happen.

06-24-09 03:25 AM
    Exactly, beside WM, symbian etc
    bb definitely got to be in the list

06-24-09 04:51 AM
    Both RIM & Apple were left off the announcement for Flash 10 for SmartPhones. That doesn't mean that they won't get it, but...
    06-24-09 01:24 PM
    skyfire is coming soon. But i thought there was another browser that started with an x... can't remember the name, sorry
    06-24-09 01:47 PM
    Short Answer: No!

Long Answer: Use the search tool, it has been asked around many times. And you should be able to get some info on Skyfire which supports Flash and I believe works with the Bold
    i got nothing when i searched wifi bold. The search on crackberry is awful. I wish that they would do something about this. I go on many sites that are bigger than this one and it has a better filter. It just frustrates me cause people say search and then the first 2 pages have nothing on the topic.
    06-24-09 01:53 PM
    Both RIM & Apple were left off the announcement for Flash 10 for SmartPhones. That doesn't mean that they won't get it, but...
    Yep, basically it means don't hold your breath on a soon-release...
    06-24-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD