1- In the battery compartment, the base of the battery connectors are kind crooked, bent, i dont know. And when i squeeze the connector to put the battery that make a strange noise, like an old door that needs lub oil. Is that normal? This can compromise the battery and the device?

2- I scratched the plate at the bottom of the phone. This can affect the performance of the charger pod?

3- Since i upload the OS to 7.0 2435, my battery is discharging faster than before the upgrade. Everybody is having this problem? There is any solution?

4- The "W" "E" and "R" keys are making a strange noise when i click them, different than the other keys (they're side by side if you go check). Is my keyboard maybe broken inside?

5- The light is bleeding between the USB port and headphone port. I notice that a lot of people here is complaining about that, but my only fear is that brazilian moisture breaks the screen. What your opinion about that?

I am attaching photos for you to see some of my doubts.
    Thank you very much for the attention and sorry for any possible grammatical mistake!
    02-08-12 10:20 PM
    Answer too number two, it shoudnt damage the charging pod performance as it uses the two little circles either end of that strip,

Answer too number 1, there does seem too be anything wrong with the charger contacts,
    02-09-12 08:41 AM
    3- Since i upload the OS to 7.0 2435, my battery is discharging faster than before the upgrade. Everybody is having this problem? There is any solution?
    FYI: 7.0.2435 is the package version, the OS version (number that is commonly used around here) is 7.0.0.598.

People tend to see different results on different OS versions. I personally had OK battery life on .598. I'm current on 7.1.0.205 and am happy.

If .598 isn't working out for you, you can downgrade back to what you were using or try one of the 7.1... OS'.
    Last edited by fnord; 02-09-12 at 09:30 AM.
    02-09-12 09:26 AM
    Good morning,

last two week Friday, when i was about to sleep i switch it off. then the next day trying to put it on no longer coming up till now,
    i have charge d battery still not as i am talkin to you now my bb bold 5 is down total i dnt kw what to do please i need your help
    02-19-13 04:18 AM
    Good morning,

last two week Friday, when i was about to sleep i switch it off. then the next day trying to put it on no longer coming up till now,
    i have charge d battery still not as i am talkin to you now my bb bold 5 is down total i dnt kw what to do please i need your help.
    dis phone is not up to one month please i really need your help
    02-19-13 04:23 AM
    Good morning,

i have charge d battery still not as i am talkin to you now my bb bold 5 is down total i dnt kw what to do please i need your help.
    dis phone is not up to one month please i really need your help
    If the phone is not turning on, i suggest connecting it to the desktop manager, and doing a full restore. If that does not fix the issue, and it indeed is only a month old, call your provider and do a warranty exchange for a new device.
    02-19-13 09:01 AM
    Hi! How do I remove snyc from my blackberry 9900 bold so I use my camera as normal again.
    12-16-13 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD