Of course Kevin did it again. Check it out here--> BlackBerry Onyx Review - First Impressions | CrackBerry.com

And post your thoughts below.
    05-24-09 12:42 PM
    Think I can hold off until this comes out.
    05-24-09 12:44 PM
    Personally, I like the look of the Tour better with the silver finish on the side but, I also like the fact that the Onyx is actually a bit smaller than the Tour, yet the keyboard of the Onyx appears to be the same size. Of course for those WiFi fans, the Onyx has it. Still, it's hard enough to wait for the Tour for another couple of months...God only knows when the Onyx will come out, so I will certainly get the Tour when it comes out, and then maybe, just maybe, upgrade to the Onyx when it comes out.
    05-24-09 12:56 PM
    Personally, I like the look of the Tour better with the silver finish on the side but, I also like the fact that the Onyx is actually a bit smaller than the Tour, yet the keyboard of the Onyx appears to be the same size. Of course for those WiFi fans, the Onyx has it. Still, it's hard enough to wait for the Tour for another couple of months...God only knows when the Onyx will come out, so I will certainly get the Tour when it comes out, and then maybe, just maybe, upgrade to the Onyx when it comes out.
    Keep in mind, it's fairly early, and things are subject to change. Regardless, this device has me retiring my 9000. The beveled edges are so slick in person!! It is super duper sexy!!
    05-24-09 01:00 PM
    Keep in mind, it's fairly early, and things are subject to change. Regardless, this device has me retiring my 9000. The beveled edges are so slick in person!! It is super duper sexy!!
    I think that's the thing I didn't like. Kevin saying production was late Summer I think it was. And after that they'll need more testing, and then delays, then it'll come out.
    05-24-09 01:03 PM
    I really don't like the look of the keyboard. It just looks...fugly and weird. Way too close to the edge of the phone.

9630 all the way!
    05-24-09 01:07 PM
    Onyx looks pretty sweet. hopefully itll go to production with the trackpad though.

sounds like the processor is an upgrade from the bold too.

also sounds like this is a november/pre-christmas device.
    05-24-09 01:15 PM
    I really don't like the look of the keyboard. It just looks...fugly and weird. Way too close to the edge of the phone.

9630 all the way!
    You gotta remember how early stage that phone is. Most of it will probably change before release. But I heard that it's a sick phone. Just everything about it, typing and what not.
    05-24-09 01:15 PM
    Onyx looks pretty sweet. hopefully itll go to production with the trackpad though.

sounds like the processor is an upgrade from the bold too.

also sounds like this is a november/pre-christmas device.
    Yup it is.
    05-24-09 01:16 PM
    is the charging usb thing different???
    it doesnt look like a shape, looks sorta ovally now
    05-24-09 01:18 PM

9630 all the way!
    It's basically exactly like the 9630's keyboard, minus the bottom row. And doesn't have the the fat bezel the 9630 does. This device will have many retiring their 9000.
    05-24-09 01:28 PM
    It's basically exactly like the 9630's keyboard, minus the bottom row. And doesn't have the the fat bezel the 9630 does. This device will have many retiring their 9000.
    Yep. I will be picking this up, and the Pluto after this.
    05-24-09 01:30 PM
    Looks good. Onyx and Storm 2 will be my next upgrades.
    05-24-09 01:35 PM
    I like the way it looks, can't wait to get one in my hands...
    05-24-09 01:52 PM
    Just to clarify, can someone explain the placement of the Magnum and the Pluto in relation to the Onyx? I'm a tad confused...
    05-24-09 02:03 PM
    the onyx looks GREAT, its the best one out of the bold, both curves, and the niagra!!!! imma have to grab it!
    05-24-09 02:07 PM
    Ok, now, I'm excited. My BOLD will always be on standby when it comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 02:23 PM
    can someone answer my question on the charging port??
    05-24-09 02:30 PM
    can someone answer my question on the charging port??
    It's micro USB. Same shape as always.
    05-24-09 02:37 PM
    I am one. Haha. This device has my mouth watering... sweet.
    05-24-09 02:47 PM
    I am one. Haha. This device has my mouth watering... sweet.
    Yessir. It will definitely be a good investment for you. Very sexy it is....
    05-24-09 02:52 PM
    I can't wait to get this phone! I hope it will have the optical trackpad though. Not a fan of trackballs.
    05-24-09 03:07 PM
    The optical pad would be nice, haven't used one yet.
    05-24-09 03:23 PM
    That's exatcly whats going to happen for me. I've been in love with this since I first heard about it. Fixes everything that I found wrong with my bold. Especially if it's going to have the trackpad instead of trackball.
    05-24-09 03:25 PM
    I think it looks lovely. I'll be getting one as soon as they hit the market!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 03:28 PM
142 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD