I finally baptized my phone today dropping it in the driveway. The funny thing is I got out of work and hadnt got the mail yet. Dropped it when my fiance was trying to get my attention face down. Scuffed the chrome up pretty bad but besides that its fine. Here is the best part though..... MY BLACKBERRY RUBBER SKIN WAS IN THE MAILBOX !!!! GOD HAS ONE **** OF A SENSE OF HUMOR!! I was surprised it held up so well. I had just put the screen protector on over the weekend but its a pretty solid phone to handle such a hard drop. I went through like 4 curves so Im pretty pleased with the bolds toughness.
    07-15-09 03:17 PM
    Damn, the skin was in the mail that very day, huh? Convenient that you dropped in on that day.
    07-15-09 03:19 PM
    Lol too funny. Now the skin can cover up the scuff marks.
    07-15-09 03:21 PM
    Glad it didn't get too wrecked and yes the bold is one he!! of a tough device
    07-15-09 03:22 PM
    Yeah no worries cause you won't see the chrome anyways once the skin is on--yay!
    07-15-09 03:42 PM
    LOL...Sorry to hear that. Dropped mine for the first time last week. First drop was small and only minor scratches. 20 min later dropped it coming out on my car. Now that one was big. I had it on my shoulder so it fell from pretty high. ALLOT of scratches, but only the bezel. I am changing it today
    07-15-09 03:50 PM
    So, it was your fiance's fault? LOL I haven't dropped mine yet in two months, but being very careful.
    07-15-09 04:23 PM
    I dropped mine when my dog jumped up as I got out of the car, only minor scratch thou so she still got her bone I had for her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 06:11 PM
    I've dropped mine, thankfully it's easy to replace the housing!
    07-15-09 06:13 PM
    It's been 7 months and I have yet to drop my phone. I don't know something about the way it looks so sleek and expensive. I am extra careful, I was the same way with my Tilt. Now my phones before that I was the king of drop lol. But anyways I would invest in a new bezel or just keep the skin on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 09:46 PM
    i need to order a skin asap
    07-15-09 10:39 PM
    ouch! sorry to hear bout the drop.
    glad that u got ur skin for ur bold.. =)
    the bold is good stuff!
    07-15-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD