That is pretty sweet, definitely cooler than the black - I'm not sure it's enough cooler for me though to go through the hassle of swapping it out.
    11-06-10 05:39 PM
    Front cover x 1
    Top cover x 1
    keyboard keypad x 1

I'm confused now... Is this a full set? What does it not come with?
    11-06-10 10:37 PM
    Front cover x 1
    Top cover x 1
    keyboard keypad x 1

I'm confused now... Is this a full set? What does it not come with?
    uh...well....theres the center piece......the bottom of the front bezel.....the battery cover
    11-06-10 10:41 PM
    ok bad news...the pearl housing i ordered turned out to be out of stock so i have been waiting for a package that i wouldn't have received anyway, but i talked to a rep at truesupplier and they said i could get a refund. hopefully whoever else ordered one receives it and post pictures.
    11-10-10 01:56 AM
    haha i have a feeling they will come out with the full housing soon and u guys are gonna be pissed for jumpin the gun. at least thats what im banking on
    Haha I guess I didn't fully jump the gun now lol, but now I do hope the come out with a full housing soon.
    11-10-10 02:13 AM
    why it appears only at truesupplier?it would be very nice if we could find it on ebay
    11-11-10 08:23 AM
    So with it being out of stock. Can we do the same with a 9630 housing and 9650 keyboard in white??
    11-20-10 08:59 PM
    Too bad they are out of stock. I really want to see the Bold in white. If it looks good, I'm definitely going to order one for mine!
    11-21-10 01:54 AM
    Thanks for the post, I checked the website they are out of stock but will notify you when they are available.. Cant wait
    11-25-10 05:43 AM
    from a previous post of mine

i do exist...

11-27-10 02:47 PM
    That is pretty sweet, definitely cooler than the black - I'm not sure it's enough cooler for me though to go through the hassle of swapping it out.
    if its oem and no modification is required you could swap it out in 5 min.. i think i had mine done in about 3 when i was changing it back to black from white
    11-27-10 02:49 PM
    if its oem and no modification is required you could swap it out in 5 min.. i think i had mine done in about 3 when i was changing it back to black from white
    It's not white anymore?!
    11-27-10 03:34 PM
    It's not white anymore?!
    no, the other day i played with my girlfiriends Bold and missed how it felt. idk with the white stuff on it just felt so much wider (like a tour) i never thought there were that many differences between the tour and the bold, but when i put that tour housing on it did feel alot different. it didnt feel cheap or anything like that, just felt like a tour, and i missed how the bold felt. so, back to black it went
    11-28-10 10:15 AM
    Just bumping this thread. I guess the white housings have been out of stock for awhile now. Its been over half a year a no new sight of the full white housings yet...
    07-05-11 08:50 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD