OK newbie question here.

How do I host a launcher that I just created for people to do an OTA install? I have the .jad and .cod files, but I have no clue how to proceed from there.

Thanks.
    07-09-09 04:10 AM
    Never mind. Just did a google search and this is way over my head. I'll install it using my desktop, and if the app is half decent, I'll ask if anyone wants to host.

FYI, it's a launcher for Chase Mobile Banking. There's an iPhone app for it, but none for the blackberry. The launcher simply takes you to their mobile banking site. I hope the logo came out nice...

Edit: OK, just found this on the internet. Just wasted $3 and plenty of time, and I could've had it free, had I just SEARCHED!
    Last edited by msaririan; 07-09-09 at 04:38 AM.
    07-09-09 04:29 AM
    And the moral of this story is....

Chris
    07-09-09 05:08 AM
    Use Google Sites or some other free website hosting service.
    07-09-09 06:10 AM
    Edit: OK, just found this on the internet. Just wasted $3 and plenty of time, and I could've had it free, had I just SEARCHED!
    I don't wanna sound like a **** but that's kinda funny haha... lucky it was only $3 and not some exorbitant price tag lol...
    07-09-09 10:13 AM
    But think of the experience you gained!

This is kinda funny. You should work on some type of motorized carriage next.
    07-09-09 10:15 AM
    That's what we call experience. Nothing than errors made and lessons learned from such mistakes :3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 03:12 PM
    Yes, Yes. Lessons learned. Very funny, haha. Can we delete this thread already. I'm feeling a little embarrassed.
    07-09-09 03:21 PM
    actually i still wouldn't mind knowing where I could go to get this done because I have Uno game alx and cod files and want to get an OTA link because I know I'll eff something up if I try to do via the DM and the loader.
    07-12-09 02:52 PM
    actually i still wouldn't mind knowing where I could go to get this done because I have Uno game alx and cod files and want to get an OTA link because I know I'll eff something up if I try to do via the DM and the loader.
    Did you ever find one? I'm looking to find Uno and I've got it downloaded on my computer, but it opens application manager and it won't connect to my blackberry-- doesn't even give me the option to select the port. When I go into Desktop Manager, and try to install it that way, it says my device doesn't have enough space and I know it does.
    09-26-09 01:51 PM
    Add filevice.com
    Use coupon code FILEVICE121 for free 90 Days premium account
    08-23-13 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD