Hi,

I have the new blackberry bold 9700 and I'm having trouble downloading movie files. I'm using Opera browser. Files usually get a little ways in and just fail, even when the connection is strong. My phone is synced with my router. File size usually around 17-30MB. Phone is stock.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
    06-26-10 12:00 AM
    same problem with my opera mini too.
    so i use bolt browser.

you can try that too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 04:13 AM
    odd i just downloaded the CD podcast via opera a couple days ago...

have you tried deleting opera off your device, reboot (using a battery pull) and try installing it again and tying to download the file again and see if that helps...

also make sure you are selecting a location on your media card. i think by default it saves tot eh device memory, and you wont get 30MBs on the device memory as the device might not let it... so check when you are saving its doing so to the memory card, DONT ASSUME, actually do it and see, (i bet this is your issue)
    06-26-10 09:12 AM
    Hi,

I have the new blackberry bold 9700 and I'm having trouble downloading movie files. I'm using Opera browser. Files usually get a little ways in and just fail, even when the connection is strong. My phone is synced with my router. File size usually around 17-30MB. Phone is stock.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
    30mb?! Good luck even on wifi.
    06-26-10 12:30 PM
    Awesome!! I did this reset with alt+caps+delete, then hard reset the battery, and the option for SD card came up when I went to DL again, it was never there before.

Thanks!!
    06-26-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD