I have an unlocked iPhone 1g on T Mobile UK and my contract runs out next week. Number one on my list is the Bold, but I just went on the T-Mobile site and saw the HTC Hero is out aswell.

So now there are two options on the table. I am pretty fed up with my iPhone, its very sluggish after 18 months, and I need a change. Has anyone had sluggishness issues with the Bold?

Also, there seem to be alot of threads about wifi problems on the Bold. I hope this wont be an issue.

Also, is there anyone here on T-mobile UK - how is 3g on the Bold?

Thanks
    08-02-09 09:22 AM
    3g on the bold is fine, I'm on t-mobile and never had any problems with my bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:33 AM
    My Bold has always been super quick. I have not had it long so I may not be the best judge.

As for wifi, I have no issue connecting. As for 3g, the Bold has quite possibly the best reception of any device I have ever tried.
    08-02-09 10:37 AM
    3G works well for me & Wi-Fi connects fine as well. Happy days

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 11:03 AM
    [QUOTE=Also, is there anyone here on T-mobile UK - how is 3g on the Bold?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

�G on TMo Uk is good. I would suggst you go to 'Sitefinder' Mobile Phone Base Station Database and check what Tmo Masts are in yor area. That will give you a good idea of your coverage at work and home.
    08-02-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD