I just got my bold and I am super excited, but I am having a few problems as well.

First I am not able to send SMS or MMS messages. I can use data and make phone calls but these two things will not go through. The screen where SMS is at shows it goes through, but my wife never received them.

Second, how do I manage my email accounts. I put one on, and now I want to get rid and have no clue how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    10-14-09 09:58 PM
    Not sure about the SMS/MMS problem. I would call AT&T about that one.

You can either log on to AT&T BIS website and delete it from there or you can go to email settings icon on you phone and delete it from there.
    10-14-09 10:03 PM
    Not sure about the SMS/MMS problem. I would call AT&T about that one.

You can either log on to AT&T BIS website and delete it from there or you can go to email settings icon on you phone and delete it from there.
    Where would I find the e-mail settings?
    10-14-09 10:12 PM
    In the Setup icon
    10-14-09 10:13 PM
    I just got my bold and I am super excited, but I am having a few problems as well.

First I am not able to send SMS or MMS messages. I can use data and make phone calls but these two things will not go through. The screen where SMS is at shows it goes through, but my wife never received them.

Second, how do I manage my email accounts. I put one on, and now I want to get rid and have no clue how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hey. If your are having trouble sending and recieving sms/mms, go into options/advanced options/host routing table, click the BB button and select register device. If you get a conformation text then you should get and recieve sms/mms messages.

If you can't find the email setuo icon go here,

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

create an account and go from there. pm me if you have any questions
    10-15-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD