BB Bold 9900 DoCoMo .923
    Until yesterday I had Nokia 2GB micro SD card. Than I bought Toshiba SDHC card 8GB and it works slower (both cards are Class 4). I have same amount of data on new card as I had on old one. But when I use Files app (to browse my files) I have to wait to show me thumbnails of photos I have. That never happened on my 2GB card. All files were displayed instantly. Is it maybe the size of card or what?

Also, sometimes when I change SIM cards my original SIM card simply doesn't get detected, it just says "no sim available". Any other SIM card is recognized instantly, but with card that I use "always" when I insert it, sometimes doesn't recognize it. After few In-Out it recognize it and it works fine.

There is also another problem I wrote about on BB support forums, but with no solution. Maybe you guys can help me. My phone doesn't start when I insert battery, I must hold End button to start it. And also it doesn't do Software Security Check on startup. I've tried different OS, tried restoring to factory settings, WIPE and reinstalling OS. I tried to remove battery and connect it to charger (some guy told me that it's gonna start up and than to insert battery), that didn't work becouse after some time with my phone standing on charger it just shows me battery icon with red X over it. I did not try inserting other battery becouse none of my friends have same phone. Any ideas?
    Other than that my phone works fine. This thing with battery is not big issue, but i just want to know WHY is it happening.
    Thanks in advance.
    07-24-13 09:57 AM
    Lots of questions!

SD - Search and delete all BBThumb files and files with the extention dat. Reboot. Will take a little to reindex the card, but that should resolve it.

SIM - Take a soft eraser and clean the contacts. Could be the problem, since the other works fine.

Security - Does 7.1 show the security check? I can't remember
    Marko M1 likes this.
    07-24-13 10:45 AM

SD - Search and delete all BBThumb files and files with the extention dat. Reboot. Will take a little to reindex the card, but that should resolve it.
    I did what you told me. How exactly will that indexing happen? Do I need to do something, like open media folders or it will do it by itself?
    07-24-13 11:27 AM
    I did what you told me. How exactly will that indexing happen? Do I need to do something, like open media folders or it will do it by itself?
    You can open your image folder, but it won't speed it up much. Shouldn't take but a few minutes.
    07-24-13 03:05 PM