-How do I delete the applications that came with my Verizon Bold 9650? They're useless to me and they take up memory.
    -Is there a way I can send a picture to more than one person at a time through texting?
    -Best free radio app? I have Pandora but I want to connect with my local radio stations if possible.
    -Any navigation speech turn-by-turn apps offered in the app world besides VZNavigator?

Thanks.
    06-25-10 11:46 AM
    #1 go to options > applications and delete the ones you don't want.

note: some of the icons on your bold are just icons that take you to the OTA download site. you cannot delete those, but you can create a new folder, move those icons into it and then hide the folder. that gets rid of them.

#4 Garmin is an option
    06-25-10 11:51 AM
    Well you can plug it into desktop manager to delete any unwanted application. If you are talking about the apps that Verizon pushes to the phone they are just icon links. You can just hide them.

I had Nobex radio for a while, it was okay, but I like Pandora better than listening to the regular radio.

Pix message. are you talking about mms pix? I dont know about through text if that is even possible. But just select the first person to send to then click the blackberry button and go to "add to:" and then you can select another recipient.
    06-25-10 11:52 AM
    #2 just hit menu and add To:

#3 IHeartRadio - ini the app store i think.... or you can download here iheartradio.com 750+ Radio Stations, Videos & More - Your iPhone & BlackBerry & Droid are Now Radios
    Last edited by zmenchhofer; 06-25-10 at 11:54 AM. Reason: added link to IHEartRadio
    06-25-10 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD