Hey guys! Kinda need some help with being able to go to the desktop site for FB. I went to touch.facebook.com then from there clicked more and choose desktop site. But once I click on the desktop site it just directs me to the mobile site. It worked fine before but for the last few days it just doesn't allow me to go to the desktop site. I've rebooted my phone many times already. Have even done battery pulls but nothing seems to work. Anyone know how I can access to desktop site again? I really need to be be able to view in desktop site mode since the mobile site lacks many things on it. Please help me. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 11:57 PM
    Someone please please please help me. I urgently need to login on the desktop site. I don't have my laptop with me and there's no place I can login on a pc or laptop. Please help me!!

08-12-11 01:59 AM
    BB browser is broken when going to the main FB page to sign in. It keeps recycling the pages with flashes over and over again. I think it has to do with the java script of some sort that messed up.

My suggestion is to download Bolt browser. It will let you login on the desktop site.

08-13-11 11:40 AM
    Alrite. Will try and download bolt browser. Thanx for the suggestion

08-13-11 11:42 AM
    Hope it will work out for you.

08-13-11 11:50 AM
    Yay!! So glad to be able to view in full site. Just need to get use to the screen size and scrolls. Anyways thanks a lot yea. Really appreciate it

08-13-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD