So for some reason in the last two days my BB has been receiving e-mails almost instantaneously, whereas before it took about 15 - 20 mins to get an e-mail.

Not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, just curious if anyone knows why. My last OS upgrade was a couple weeks before I started noticing this change.

Also, LOVING my Bold. Have had it for about 2.5 weeks, and couldn't be happier. You guys are a great help on this site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:50 PM
    Are you on BIS? Did you resend your service books?
    07-28-09 01:23 PM
    If you would like to keep it this way, you can always try this trick. Log into AT&T's BIS site and create an @att.blackberry.net e-mail account and forward all your mail to that account. You will always receive your mail instantly as if you were on BES.
    07-28-09 01:30 PM
    I am on BIS, and did not resend my service books.

And I would forward my mail to the @att.blackberry.net e-mail, but the particular e-mail service I use (school) does not allow mail forwarding.
    07-28-09 01:36 PM
    since its ur skool its probably them being the problem and/or the fix because i know when i used a schools email and wen i hosted websites with emails they were slower and then sometimes be fast and sometimes take forever..it was never consitant which in return the email were recived at various time
    07-28-09 01:41 PM
    If you would like to keep it this way, you can always try this trick. Log into AT&T's BIS site and create an @att.blackberry.net e-mail account and forward all your mail to that account. You will always receive your mail instantly as if you were on BES.
    Great tip! I'll see if that works for T-Mobile. I really wish there was a "send and receive" option on standard blackberry email. Do you know of any good POP3 clients for blackberry that can pull on demand?
    08-17-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD