hello again CB - so after i finally mustered up the courage to wipe and load .593 on my 9700 due to constant 523 errors and horrible battery life, my BB was fine fore a few days. then today, i started getting 523 errors CONSTANTLY.

what is this error related to? could it be a 3rd party app, or is it only running services (ie in the OS) - if so, what is my next course of action?

i used JL CMDER and loader via shrink-a-os to install.

altho i notice in BBMCP that there are 2 options - full wipe and delete JVM - what is the difference? is there a more thorough wipe i can do?

im thinking of switching back to AT&T official OS, since i dont remember having any of these issues with that version.

thanks for your input
    05-04-10 02:33 PM
    Using shrink a os may have damaged the os. Try installing the full official version of 593 at the top of this forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 03:06 PM
    I went through 2 9700's this week with the app error 523. With 3rd party apps and with out. Both seemed to go to white screen when I left a 3G area and wifi area. It seemed as if there is a conflict with it switching form 3G to EDGE and also from edge to EDGE and then 3G.
    I am back to using the 8900 for now. I was hoping the 9700 would work out because with AT&T I have to run the MicroCell at my house for signal, but as soon as I got out of range of the MicroCell it would hit app error 523.
    05-21-10 06:13 PM
    I'd recommend just doing a good old fashion OS upgrade... no shrink anything... just wipe your device and use Loader.exe with either CrackMem or BBSAK.
    05-21-10 06:18 PM
    I'd recommend just doing a good old fashion OS upgrade... no shrink anything... just wipe your device and use Loader.exe with either CrackMem or BBSAK.
    I can say I did all of that. I even bricked both of them on purpose. I think I'm just going to wait on the Blackberry slider. Of course my wife says " Get the Iphone". I have a few customers with the 9700 without issues. This kind of stumps me here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD