I have a blackberry 9650 for sprint but i am using a Tmobile sim card . i downloaded the new 6.0 os and i get an error message 507. i keep letting the update load and it continues but when the phone is loaded i cant go on the internet it says to contact my service provider or use wifi but the EDGE is on and i cantxt and make phone calls. how can i fix this? i am using a MAC computer with the latesst blackberry desktop manager...any help?
    08-21-11 12:00 AM
    The 507 Error means there is no OS loaded.
    08-21-11 10:13 AM
    I have a blackberry 9650 for sprint but i am using a Tmobile sim card . i downloaded the new 6.0 os and i get an error message 507. i keep letting the update load and it continues but when the phone is loaded i cant go on the internet it says to contact my service provider or use wifi but the EDGE is on and i cantxt and make phone calls. how can i fix this? i am using a MAC computer with the latesst blackberry desktop manager...any help?
    I am never able to upgrade my OS with my Mac laptop. I always switch to the PC. You have to run the OS update on your Mac thru a windows emulator.
    08-21-11 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD