I was trying to setup my email on my phone.. And then I think I agreed to some Blackberry Internet Service I didn't even finsih setting up my email when I got a new message saying..

"Welcome. Your Blackberry Internet Service account is now active! Click the following link to view your END USER AGREEMENT"

Has this happened to anyone else? What exactly did I agree to? When I click on the link, it goes to some page where it says it is the end user agreement version 1.0...and then a million pages of rules and stuff..

PLEASE PLEASE HELP? I'm afraid I did something wrong, and that it'll ruin my blackberry?? Is there anyway to cancel it, or delete..how do you get rid of it?
    07-02-09 01:53 PM
    lol, chill. You get that with any software, you usually just scroll past everything and click I agree.
    07-02-09 01:55 PM
    Oh, okay..so its not something new? It happens to everyone all the time? Ughh, this is what I get for clicking on agree when I don't know what I am agreeing to!

Ummm, how do you create a BIS account? What is a BIS account?
    07-02-09 02:03 PM
    BIS is Blackberry Internet Service.

If you want to know what you agreed to go here BlackBerry - BlackBerry Internet Service End User Agreement
    07-02-09 02:05 PM
    Yeah, that was the link it gave me.. with a lot of pages.. and a lot to read. I guess if everyone has done the same a time or two, it shouldn't be dangerous for the phone? Would I need to create a BIS account now? Where do you go to do that?
    07-02-09 02:12 PM
    To use internet on your blackberry you NEED to create an account (which you did) and you NEED to agree to the End user License, which you also did.

Every single person to ever own a blackberry in the history of mankind has had to agree to them, and their phone has worked.
    07-02-09 02:18 PM
    Okay. Guess all is safe. Sorry to panic and ask such a question. Its cause I dont have insurance on my phone, and I'm afraid I'll break it or something, so I'm hesitant to download anything for it, and all those other things. But thank you both so much for responding right away and giving me peace of mind
    07-02-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD