I searched but didn't find anything here on this. If it's not already in your Advanced Options, here is the process to put it there:

Options>Advanced Options>Service Book
    Scroll down to Provisioning (OTASL). Delete the service book, then immediately undelete it. Do this 4 or 5 times, then exit all the way out. Go back to Advanced Options and Wireless Upgrade is now at the bottom. Pretty cool.

I've done this once or twice before and for some reason Wireless Upgrade does not remain permanently. Has anyone done a wireless upgrade on their Bold? Any input, comments, etc. would be great!
    12-17-08 12:12 PM
    Wireless upgrade will only work if your carrier supports it and they have a new os available for upgrade. It would be nice to be able to upgrade your device ota, however.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 12:25 PM
    This is controlled by the carrier. As far as I know, the only carrier and device that can upgrade OTA is the Storm on Verizon. If the carrier isn't set up to offer the the upgrade OTA, nothing you do on your device will work.
    12-17-08 12:25 PM
    The wireless upgrade option is included in .210.

At the moment it says there are "No Upgrades Available"
    12-17-08 12:31 PM
    I just checked with ATT. The rep I spoke with had a hard time understanding my question but eventually told me that they didn't support it. Too bad. Would be pretty neat. Thanks all!
    12-17-08 01:15 PM
    It shows up on OS .210

I had it on my VZW 8830 and found it odd that it wasn't on my Bold.
    12-17-08 01:54 PM
    I spoke to o2 uk about it today they told me to talk to rim which I said isn't it ur options tho they didn't understand it so not sure on this

06-07-09 08:28 AM
    Verizon currently supports OTASL, and other carriers will support it eventually. AT&T has been getting their systems ready but it isnt implemented yet.
    06-07-09 09:47 AM
    I have the Bold through AT&T and the "wireless upgrade" option is always there. I do have OS .266 so maybe that is why...
    06-07-09 03:46 PM
    I have 167 and the wireless upgrade option is there, I'm on ATT

06-07-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD