Before installing, I:
    1. Backed up the device with DM
    2. Wiped the device with BBSAK
    3. Shrank the OS(s) with BB Boss

First, I tried to install .615, and after I entered my password where AppLoader asks for it and it goes to the Device Application Selection list, that list is empty except for one entry, berryannoying. I've tried reinstalling the .615 device software to my computer several times, but it still gives me this issue.

Next, I just gave up on .615, so I tried to install .600 back. It's doing the same thing! Right now, I'm sitting at a Error 507 screen, and I can't do anything. I've tried a battery pull, and it still gives me a blank Device Application Selection list when trying to install.
    07-25-11 10:43 AM
    Well, I was panicking and trying everything I could think of, so I tried to just install the latest OS6 through DM, and it made me update my DM. Note: I already had DM6. After I restarted, everything seems to be working smoothly. What I can't figure out is how updating DM had anything to do with my issue.
    07-25-11 11:07 AM
    Well, I was panicking and trying everything I could think of, so I tried to just install the latest OS6 through DM, and it made me update my DM. Note: I already had DM6. After I restarted, everything seems to be working smoothly. What I can't figure out is how updating DM had anything to do with my issue.
    it could have just been a minor glitch that was patched in the updated DM release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 06:28 PM
    Yes, it could have been an update to the device drivers that came with the DM update. (Just a guess.)

I'd also wonder if you had deleted the Vendor file? Do you load the OS with the Loader file found in the same folder as Vendor, or with DM?
    07-25-11 07:29 PM
    Yes, it could have been an update to the device drivers that came with the DM update. (Just a guess.)

I'd also wonder if you had deleted the Vendor file? Do you load the OS with the Loader file found in the same folder as Vendor, or with DM?
    In my many attempts before I finally resolved the issue, I loaded it with BB Boss (should automatically delete the vender file) and also tried loading it through the loader file (I made sure the vender file was deleted) a few times.
    07-25-11 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD