My right side convenience key is set to camera. Many times I grab it out of the holster and turn the camera on. It's always a surprise to see what I've taken a picture of by accident.
    LOL Yeah exactly when I got my new bold, that happened all the time til I finally changed it to the way I had it on my curve. Changed the camera to the lock button as I mentioned. I can think of better things to use that button for....I don't use the camera that much lol
    07-07-10 06:36 PM
    LOL Yeah exactly when I got my new bold, that happened all the time til I finally changed it to the way I had it on my curve. Changed the camera to the lock button as I mentioned. I can think of better things to use that button for....I don't use the camera that much lol
    If you purchase QuickLaunch, you can set your convenience buttons to launch 4 apps at a time, so you don't have to give up any functionality and can still use your buttons for opening all the apps you want, lol.
    07-08-10 11:26 AM
    First of all after posting this tread yesterday I was very surprised to see 50 replies and 1700 views. Amazing to say the least.

So you want a story well here it is. So a woman loans me her car which is filthy with trash all the way up to the bottom of the rear seat. I take the car to the car wash to clean it out. As I was cleaning the car, I had the radio on playing the Steve Harvey show when my phone called her. She heard a woman singing and a man talking mistaken that I was out with another woman with her car. She called me wanting an explanation of the message left to her voice mail. I do not intend for this to happen again.

Thanks for your posts
    Locomark
    07-08-10 11:39 AM
    Good story Loco and welcome to CrackBerry! I however will never tell the 2 stories that I have b/c one is x-rated and the other one could be used against me.
    @KTJPSY, once I took a picture by accident in a bathroom that got some good laughs.
    07-08-10 11:49 AM
    StrwBerryBlond,

The store I was referencing was the CrackBerry App Store link that was sent in the "Welcome to CrackBerry!" email. There were a couple of software programs that seemed interesting but free is good too.

Locomark
    07-08-10 12:09 PM
    How can you start a thread with "embarrassing situation" and not tell what the situation was?!
    I second that i was all excited to read a funny story, just to find out nothing
    07-08-10 12:12 PM
    I was once out at a diner eating with a buddy and he was flirting with the waitress really hard and didn't realize he had pocket dialed his wife which heard the whole flirtatious event, totally busted! His wife was even pissed at me I guess guilty by association.
    07-08-10 12:27 PM
    I second that i was all excited to read a funny story, just to find out nothing
    LOL he posted right above you and told us
    07-08-10 12:43 PM
    I was once out at a diner eating with a buddy and he was flirting with the waitress really hard and didn't realize he had pocket dialed his wife which heard the whole flirtatious event, totally busted! His wife was even pissed at me I guess guilty by association.
    LOL I can see why she'd be upset... Don't think I'd take it out on you though
    07-08-10 12:44 PM
    What I want to know is where is there a real crackberry store? He said he was at the crackberry store. I didn't know they actually existed. Maybe they're staffed with hot chicks that dress like hooters girls & that's where the embarrassing situation comes into play.
    I am trying to sell my MacGyver fix for the iPhone4, maybe CB Store (you know the one with the hot chick/hooter girls) would be interested. First you take a rubber band, one of those thick tan colored ones and wrap it around the perimeter of the iPhone case, mark the spots where there are buttons with an ink pen, remove the rubber band and make openings for the buttons with a hole punch, replace the rubber band with the cut-out holes lined up over the buttons and problem solved!

07-08-10 12:56 PM
    LocoMark thank you for indulging us! Now you know how to get the attenton of everyone here at CB!
    MacGuyverMike I love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 01:31 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD