When I send emails from my computer....they show up on my blackberry. Is their a setting to change this? Its kinda annoying, and dosnt really make sense...

please help me
    05-24-10 04:52 PM
    I believe this is a change that has happened with the BIS servers... and there is no way to change this... not sure why it's so annoying, since you don't see any new email notifications or any other thing except them being in your Message icon now... just ignore them... it started a few weeks ago.
    05-24-10 05:16 PM
    Not sure about BIS, but on BES, under Phone Options, General Options, there is a setting for "Hide Sent Messages"
    05-24-10 05:30 PM
    Not sure about BIS, but on BES, under Phone Options, General Options, there is a setting for "Hide Sent Messages"
    That option is available on BIS, but that will hide all sent messages, even the ones you send from your device.
    05-24-10 05:37 PM
    Ok thanks. Well Its not annoying...Its just when I go to send a message to someone from my computer, it will show up on my blackberry. I don't really see the point of why they would do something like that. But its a relief knowing its not a phone problem.
    05-24-10 05:39 PM
    On BES, under Messaging COnfiguration, Redirection Settings, you can select which folders you want to sync. The options are Inbox Only, Inbox and Sent or Selected Folders. Maybe there is some sort of equivalent on BIS. Anyone know?
    05-24-10 06:06 PM
    Its just seems like a pointless thing lol. I go to send an email from my comp.....and then it shows up on my blackberry with a check mark next to it. Maybe its a new gmail thing?....
    05-24-10 06:21 PM
    Its just seems like a pointless thing lol. I go to send an email from my comp.....and then it shows up on my blackberry with a check mark next to it. Maybe its a new gmail thing?....
    Yea I think it is I have gmail and it happens to my phone as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 06:26 PM
    Did this always happen? I cant really remember
    05-24-10 06:38 PM
    On BES, under Messaging COnfiguration, Redirection Settings, you can select which folders you want to sync. The options are Inbox Only, Inbox and Sent or Selected Folders. Maybe there is some sort of equivalent on BIS. Anyone know?
    No, I don't think that BIS 3.0 has that option.
    05-24-10 09:06 PM
    Did this always happen? I cant really remember
    it has always happened with my gmail ever since my first bb 3 years ago - i know what you mean by it being annoying, but hotmail doesn't do that and sometimes i wish it would. there are times i wish i could have a copy of a sent message. also, if i reply to hotmail using my device, it doesn't show up in my sent items on my computer...that too is annoying...
    05-25-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD