Every since yesterday my emails are not deleting even though they have been deleted via gmail or yahoo on the computer. I have tried resetting my tour and also tried deleting and reinstalling the programs but hasn't worked. Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this probelm?

Thanks in advance.
    06-03-10 12:06 PM
    I think that you probably need to check your email reconciliation options. And who wins on conflicts (mailbox or handheld).
    If it set to handheld wins, then if you have deleted a message online, and you still have it on your bb, then it will be kept because the bb will win.
    06-03-10 01:24 PM
    My yahoo has been very delayed in deleting on the hand held. Like 15 hours delayed. Verizon says it is a RIM issue.
    06-03-10 01:28 PM
    I think that you probably need to check your email reconciliation options. And who wins on conflicts (mailbox or handheld).
    If it set to handheld wins, then if you have deleted a message online, and you still have it on your bb, then it will be kept because the bb will win.
    Have done this and it says that the computer wins....but still not delete until I delete them manually off my bb.
    06-03-10 02:46 PM
    Have noticed similar problem today - RIM told me its a problem they are having with Yahoo (as its Yahoo's fault)

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post5197334
    06-03-10 11:28 PM
    Hi. Mine's the same. It's been fine 'till this week. Do we know if RIM are working on a solution or not?
    06-04-10 04:08 PM
    I have a email message showing but when i click on yahoo mail there is no email there and i tired a battery pull and its still showing the email as being in folder?
    06-08-10 05:13 AM
    I too am experiencing the same problem. My email is through yahoo. I delete my emails on my laptop, but they still show on my BB. Anyone find/have a solution yet? This has been doing on for about a week.
    06-09-10 12:50 AM
    I am the same problem with yahoo and gmail accounts.
    06-09-10 12:55 PM
    This is a known problem that RIM is working with Yahoo! If all your settings have remained the same, please contact your service provider and make sure the call gets router to RIM. The more RIM is aware of this problem, the faster they will try to get a resolution (hopefully).

FYI:
    Blackberry / mailbox eMail reconciliation time:

Yahoo!
    > mailbox to BB - real time
    > BB to mailbox - real time

pop3 / imap / OWA (online web access)
    > mailbox to BB - 90 minutes (for Gmail, it can take up to 6 hours)

MSN integration
    > mailbox to BB - not supported
    Last edited by GheeLipOng; 06-11-10 at 06:19 PM.
    06-11-10 06:14 PM
    I just picked up a Bold 9650 and the emails deleted off my BB seem slow as well. I use comcast email and delete from there, and it has been slower to delete off my bb. I had an 8330 previously, and it was much quicker.
    06-14-10 11:21 AM
    Anyone else STILL having this issue? It take a few hour at best for my Yahoo emails to be deleted off my blackberry.
    06-21-10 03:20 PM
    As far as I know its still an issue.....with no end in sight.
    06-21-10 03:30 PM
    Anyone else STILL having this issue? It take a few hour at best for my Yahoo emails to be deleted off my blackberry.
    I had this same problem for the first time yesterday. I use gmail, I did a battery pull and it cleared right up. Go figure?
    06-21-10 03:30 PM
    mine has not been working for about a month now
    06-21-10 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD