Whenever I receive an email on my BBerry and leave it in my inbox and then receive a new email the first email gets deleted (both on my BBerry and on my computer). How can I remedy this? I'm used to using a Pearl and didn't have these issues. This Bold is driving me crazy -- it's possessed or something! Thanks in advance!
    06-25-10 09:20 AM
    Try leaving a copy of the email message on the server. I had the same thing happen and that seemed to solve the problem for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 11:05 PM
    Not to sound too dumb, but how do I do that? (I'm not very BBerry saavy). Could you please walk me through how to do that? Thanks much!
    06-26-10 12:31 PM
    Not to sound too dumb, but how do I do that? (I'm not very BBerry saavy). Could you please walk me through how to do that? Thanks much!
    First, is your e-mail POP or IMAP? If it's POP, log onto your e-mail account [on the web] and you should find a setting where you can opt to leave your messages on the server after you've read them. Otherwise, the message will delete from the server after you read it.
    06-26-10 10:56 PM
    OK, I managed to change my options so my messages are left on the server so we'll see if that works. My bigger issue now is at the top of each of my contacts it says: "Syncronize Using: myusersname@gmail.com" and I want that gone! I suspect google and its cruddy sync app is at the bottom of all of my problems.
    06-27-10 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD