When I send an email from my bold, my signature attaches like it shouldm. However, when - reply to an email, my signature attaches at the bottom ofthe entire message, AFTER the text of the message I am replying tom

Is there any way to fix this? I tried searching but didn't find anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 10:11 AM
    When I send an email from my bold, my signature attaches like it shouldm. However, when - reply to an email, my signature attaches at the bottom ofthe entire message, AFTER the text of the message I am replying tom

Is there any way to fix this? I tried searching but didn't find anything.

Yea, respond underneath their message like it's designed for you to do. Almost every mail client around, along with devices, put the signature at the bottom because you are supposed to reply at the bottom so that everyone can follow the entire e-mail conversation easily by reading it from top to bottom.

Chris
    06-11-09 10:46 AM
    I'll give that a shot.

Although every mail client I have ever used has me reply above the prior messages and puts my signature in the right spot

06-11-09 10:50 AM
    I'll give that a shot.

Although every mail client I have ever used has me reply above the prior messages and puts my signature in the right spot

Yup, same here. They have all gone bottom to top.
    06-11-09 10:52 AM
    Perhaps there is a setting for it then? My Outlook, both 2003 and 2007 put the signature on the bottom as well as my Windows Mail, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird.

Chris
    06-11-09 10:53 AM
    Perhaps there is a setting for it then? My Outlook, both 2003 and 2007 put the signature on the bottom as well as my Windows Mail, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird.

Chris
    I'm going to check for that option on Thunderbird when I get home, because I would prefer it that way

06-11-09 10:55 AM
    I haven't found one on BIS. I've just learned to live with it.
    06-11-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD