Hello everyone...

I just wiped my Bold and installed the last .282 from Rogers...

At this time, everything look find, except for my mail account. On the email setup my two account was already setup ed (don't know why) but the account was there...

The problem... I have no email icon but I can receive mail with the message icon but I cant reply... all it says is no message service configured "save as draft"

I try to resending the service book... I received a registration mail, but still no mail icon....

How can I fix this problem ? Please let me know... and thank for your help and for your time
    07-04-09 01:12 PM
    See whether a battery pull helps ..
    07-04-09 01:16 PM
    Already done... Not luck with the battery pull
    07-04-09 01:19 PM
    Delete the actual service book on your phone that have to do with that email
    address. Options-advanced options-service book.

Then login to your BIS, delete the account and re-add it. You should be good
    to go.
    07-04-09 01:37 PM
    Thank for your help, but I'm: also working on another workaround...

Deleted all email account and re-enter all email account... Worked for the first one....

I will let you know
    07-04-09 01:41 PM
    Thank for your help, but I'm: also working on another workaround...

Deleted all email account and re-enter all email account... Worked for the first one....

I will let you know
    Yeah that will work. But you're still going to have the old service book for
    the one that isn't working. So you might as well delete it from the phone itself.
    07-04-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD